Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh, look! Our only moment of creativity and only goal came via a player this

Oh, look! Our only moment of creativity and only goal came via a player this

snaggle-toothed Spic cùnt is doing his best to drive out of the club.

He's not a spic b, he's a dago.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    . . . . . . . .

And he kept Ramsey on the bench, just in case he did something exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . .
    Point of order, H. Dago is more generic Mediterranean. B was correct with his original, racist slur..
    Last edited by 7sisters; 12-23-2018 at 10:54 AM.

My weird theory...Maybe the Mad Spaniard is saving him for the 2nd half of the season ie Europa League Knock Out games and Premier League games where well drilled defences start to get tired and worn out as they can’t keep up with a long season.

Might also give him the best chance of cashing in on him ie Ozil wins us the Europa League enjoy Madrid or Paris and hello Jadon Sancho

Wouldn’t be the first time a coach has deliberately done this to target one final charge late in the season.

Just one thing...that 1st goal yesterday and people ****ing themselves off over his pass to Kolasinac.

1. You honestly don’t think Ozil saw Kolasinac thundering forward? He started his sprint near the half line

2. There’s a freeze frame people are looking at in which Kolasinac is not in shot when Ozil makes the pass. Firstly - see point 1 and secondly it’s a bad camera angle ffs. Jesus Christ. You can do that with pretty much every camera shot.

3. Kolasinac and Aboomerang deserve as much praise for the goal. If not more. Kolasinac was the one sprinting and then had to find another gear to reach the ball before it went out of play and then first time touch it back precisely to Aboomerang who also had to hit it first time to score. People going on like he’s Bergkamp when there was still of tonne of work to do to score that goal.

Kolasinac was on some serious next level sh*t yesterday. Brutal forward runs...savage imo

We need him for the rest of the season.

We won 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    And he kept Ramsey on the bench, just in case he did something exciting.
    The first two goals were a joy to watch.

But this isn’t good enough for you?

Did you watch the whole game? My condolences if you did.

I think we can all agree, however, he is not a wop? Only italians

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Point of order, H. Dago is more generic Mediterranean. B was correct with his original, racist slur..
    are wops.

. . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Did you watch the whole game? My condolences if you did.
    Yes, and I enjoyed it. Compared to the endless array of 90 minutes of sideways passing with no goal threat games that we’ve been watching under Wenger (when we weren’t getting hammered 6-0) for the past 4 years or so it was a positive joy.

Honestly, if you can’t watch your team win 3-1 and score two beautiful goals it might be an idea to pack the whole thing in. I think Burney is just on a wind up, BTW, so you might want to consider how ridiculous you look.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My weird theory...Maybe the Mad Spaniard is saving him for the 2nd half of the season ie Europa League Knock Out games and Premier League games where well drilled defences start to get tired and worn out as they can’t keep up with a long season.

Might also give him the best chance of cashing in on him ie Ozil wins us the Europa League enjoy Madrid or Paris and hello Jadon Sancho

Wouldn’t be the first time a coach has deliberately done this to target one final charge late in the season.

Just one thing...that 1st goal yesterday and people ****ing themselves off over his pass to Kolasinac.

1. You honestly don’t think Ozil saw Kolasinac thundering forward? He started his sprint near the half line

2. There’s a freeze frame people are looking at in which Kolasinac is not in shot when Ozil makes the pass. Firstly - see point 1 and secondly it’s a bad camera angle ffs. Jesus Christ. You can do that with pretty much every camera shot.

3. Kolasinac and Aboomerang deserve as much praise for the goal. If not more. Kolasinac was the one sprinting and then had to find another gear to reach the ball before it went out of play and then first time touch it back precisely to Aboomerang who also had to hit it first time to score. People going on like he’s Bergkamp when there was still of tonne of work to do to score that goal.

Kolasinac was on some serious next level sh*t yesterday. Brutal forward runs...savage imo

We need him for the rest of the season.
    Kolasinac was brilliant on Saturday.

Ozil - great pass and I thought he put a decent shift in, as they say.

Barnes - how the **** did he not get sent off during the course of the match? The ref let far too much go, by modern standards, and really had nowhere to go other than the flurry of yellow cards.

Dyche - I saw his interview on Sky. He can fúck right off with his selective vision
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”