Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Baddiel just called me a tw*t on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    for pointing out that “but I’ve always voted” Labour isn’t a particularly good reason to vote for Labour in its cureent guise, given that it’s led by an anti-Semite and has been desdribed by several of its own MPs as institutionally racist.

Seemed a reasonable point to me
    How do you know he wasn't just calling you a **** because you are.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    How do you know he wasn't just calling you a **** because you are.
    Hey SW, the gig was excellent the other night. Which was a very pleasant surprise.

One of their best in years in fact.

Even the new stuff sounded good
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Good man. As mentioned earlier in the week always found them to be an outstanding live act / night out.

No gigs lined up here other than Massive Attack in Feb which is a treat for the Mrs but secretly I am very cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good man. As mentioned earlier in the week always found them to be an outstanding live act / night out.

No gigs lined up here other than Massive Attack in Feb which is a treat for the Mrs but secretly I am very cool with it.
    Massive Attack will be decent, imo. Enjoy.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Massive Attack will be decent, imo. Enjoy.
    Was playing, spying glass the other day. One strange piece of dub.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Was playing, spying glass the other day. One strange piece of dub.
    nice track.
    I like a bit of ambient / dub every now and again

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    for pointing out that “but I’ve always voted” Labour isn’t a particularly good reason to vote for Labour in its cureent guise, given that it’s led by an anti-Semite and has been desdribed by several of its own MPs as institutionally racist.

Seemed a reasonable point to me
    Obviously. That's why he called you a twát, I expect. His sort are all alike.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."