Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Baddiel just called me a tw*t on Twitter

David Baddiel just called me a tw*t on Twitter

for pointing out that “but I’ve always voted” Labour isn’t a particularly good reason to vote for Labour in its cureent guise, given that it’s led by an anti-Semite and has been desdribed by several of its own MPs as institutionally racist.

Seemed a reasonable point to me

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    for pointing out that “but I’ve always voted” Labour isn’t a particularly good reason to vote for Labour in its cureent guise, given that it’s led by an anti-Semite and has been desdribed by several of its own MPs as institutionally racist.

He blocked me ages ago. No idea why. I was always nice and polite to the dirty Jew bàstard.

****...that guy is savage. Selling out his own religion.

un-be-lievable. innit
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Flagging up his block by saying "Bye now (Monty)" is the act of a cund

Post blockage, he came back at you by retweeting your last comment and adding a response of "Well, at least it's not in-cred-di-bly-****t-ish."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Just fill me in. What did this guy do that was so anti-Semetic?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Just fill me in. What did this guy do that was so anti-Semetic?
    Ate some bacon, mmmmmm bacon
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Ate some bacon, mmmmmm bacon
    Here's my thing. I've eaten bagels, lox, gefillte fish. I've attended Seders. Still no-one would permit me to move on over to the Jewish side of the aisle. At a certain point in my existence I imagined that it would set me up nicely, kind of hang in the Jewish community, and in this way rise to fame and fortune. But it was put to me that this was not gonna fly. Kind of annoying, not to say disappointing, really.

Him calling you a tw@t seems a reasonbable point to me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Here's my thing. I've eaten bagels, lox, gefillte fish. I've attended Seders. Still no-one would permit me to move on over to the Jewish side of the aisle. At a certain point in my existence I imagined that it would set me up nicely, kind of hang in the Jewish community, and in this way rise to fame and fortune. But it was put to me that this was not gonna fly. Kind of annoying, not to say disappointing, really.
    It's not so easy going the other way either, particularly these days.