Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This very afternoon I attended an Irish pub and tested for the first time - Taytos

This very afternoon I attended an Irish pub and tested for the first time - Taytos

one cheese and onion and one salt and vinegar.

WES was impressed. Slightly greasy, slightly salty, just what was needed with three pints of lager.

Well done Irishers.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

WES was impressed. Slightly greasy, slightly salty, just what was needed with three pints of lager.

Well done Irishers.
    Which Irish pub, WES? You work close to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Which Irish pub, WES? You work close to me.
    The Tipperary - Fleet St

Proper old boozer. Not a bird in sight. Nor braised pork belly, for that matter.

The Tipperary - Fleet St

Proper old boozer. Not a bird in sight. Nor braised pork belly, for that matter.
    A place where all men are equal.

Well done Irishers.
    Tayto Cheese & Onion. The absolute king of pub crisps.

Which is ironic given that their main competitor in Ireland is actually King Crisps.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tayto Cheese & Onion. The absolute king of pub crisps.

Which is ironic given that their main competitor in Ireland is actually King Crisps.
    Are you absolutely positive that they’re superior to even McCoys? Forgive me, but I find this incredibly hard to believe.

Are you absolutely positive that they’re superior to even McCoys? Forgive me, but I find this incredibly hard to believe.
    McCoys Flame Grilled Steak is a superior crisp but never seen them in a pub and for beer I think Cheese and Onion works better.

You see my original statement of fact was not that Tayto Cheese & Onion was the king of crisps, but the king of pub crisps.

A place where all men are equal.
    Very much a nice mix of City and builders in there. Only bird was about 60 years old and serving pints.

Proper pub.