Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well that was a bit silly Mr. Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Oh do **** off Dick, i was expressing an opinion....
    FYI - An ellipsis should always use three periods, not four.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    FYI - An ellipsis should always use three periods, not four.
    Would you like me to send you 50p so you can find some poor **** that gives a flying **** about anything you say .....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Would you like me to send you 50p so you can find some poor **** that gives a flying **** about anything you say .....
    How would 50 pence help me do that, exactly? You must understand that I am just trying to help you better yourself, P. There is no need for all this vitriol. It is not very becoming of a gentleman.

Well that is what he said. I don't really have a problem with it if she was a stupid woman, but I think she's Alma Mata of St. Hugh's, Oxford? I would be surprised if Corbyn went to university & is therefore being quite hypocritical in calling anyone stupid.
    Worse yet, Rich - he failed his A levels, well to the extent that Es are considered failures i.e. they are at my children's schools.

So we have an anti-semitic communist that failed his A levels leading the Labour party and as Charles points out, a significant portion of our society is prepared to vote for him.

Quite astonishing, really.

How would 50 pence help me do that, exactly? You must understand that I am just trying to help you better yourself, P. There is no need for all this vitriol. It is not very becoming of a gentleman.
    Don't hold your breath waiting.... actually, on second thoughts do hold your breath

Don't hold your breath waiting.... actually, on second thoughts do hold your breath
    Goodness me! So much hatred, P. May the Lord have mercy on your soul. Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Odd. It looked pretty clear to me, and apparently to the experts, too.

Mind you, he never says dem fings, does he? He's been a lifelong campaigner for women's rights and he doesn't hate jews or love terrorists, no, none of it is true, it's all made up by the media which, as we know is controlled by Zionists. :ravingleftyloonies:
    Of course the worrying thing is, they remove him and get someone competent in the job.

Goodness me! So much hatred, P. May the Lord have mercy on your soul. Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.
    I don't need some made up person to have mercy on me... now trot on Dick

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Of course the worrying thing is, they remove him and get someone competent in the job.
    I always felt that the chap called Chuka Amunga (or similar) was far more Ministerial than Corbyn (who looks as though he must stink to high heaven).

Well that is what he said. I don't really have a problem with it if she was a stupid woman, but I think she's Alma Mata of St. Hugh's, Oxford? I would be surprised if Corbyn went to university & is therefore being quite hypocritical in calling anyone stupid.
    I’d take your opinion more seriously if you could spell ‘Alma Mater’.