Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Guardian - The 100 best male footballers in the world

The Guardian - The 100 best male footballers in the world

Firstly even the fact that they feel the need to specify "male" is peak Guardian, as if any chick is even going to get near the list otherwise.

Anyhow, a few selected entries:

45 Debbie Alli
    65 Jordan Pickford

and my own personal favourite so far:

79 Harry Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Firstly even the fact that they feel the need to specify "male" is peak Guardian, as if any chick is even going to get near the list otherwise.

Anyhow, a few selected entries:

45 Debbie Alli
    65 Jordan Pickford

and my own personal favourite so far:

79 Harry Maguire
    It annoys me that sporting outlets such as BBC Sport now make no distinction between men's and women's sport. A while back I saw 'England crushed by 10 wickets in Perth' and was, for a moment, confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It annoys me that sporting outlets such as BBC Sport now make no distinction between men's and women's sport. A while back I saw 'England crushed by 10 wickets in Perth' and was, for a moment, confused.
    I read an article recently that, for this same reason, managed to confuse me into thinking that Chris Hughton's boyfriend had developed Alzheimer's

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Yes, this unfortunate development also ended my lifelong association with TMS.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."