Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone actually going tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you cheeky twát...

Though it is more likely that I will be necking antihypertensives rather than some mandy, nowadays.

In anycase, I shall enjoy and let the music take control, sc
    May I ask who you are off to see?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    May I ask who you are off to see?
    Orbital, sw.

See if their live interpretations of their new stuff is any better than the album versions.

There will be some previously released 'bangers' (as I believe da yoot say), no doubt.

cue SC deriding them and their ilk...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Orbital, sw.

See if their live interpretations of their new stuff is any better than the album versions.

There will be some previously released 'bangers' (as I believe da yoot say), no doubt.

Those lads who sellotape torches to their heads and play about with computers, i? As a novelty act I can sort of see the attraction, but it's not actually music, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Those lads who sellotape torches to their heads and play about with computers, i? As a novelty act I can sort of see the attraction, but it's not actually music, is it?
    :sigh: Yes, the very chaps, sc.

And we've had this conversation before. You were very wrong then and are still very wrong today.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Au contraire. This is without doubt the highest quality, final 4 chefs, in the entire history of the programme.
    These chaps are extremely good.

Sir C "There's a 400g piece of 40 day aged ribeye sitting in the fridge. I'm going nowhere."

Bolt the door
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Orbital, sw.

Oh I say, well done.

The latest album left me cold and sad which was a pity as I found Wonky very enjoyable in places.

That said they are still a top drawer live act and to be honest one attends such gigs waiting for the older peak moments - Halcyon, Lush, Impact, Satan, Chime etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's a 400g piece of 40 day aged ribeye sitting in the fridge. I'm going nowhere.
    What are you doing for Christmas? We have a goose (first time for me), ribs of Aberdeen Angus and large crown of duck.

Orbital, sw.

I did a DJ set before Orbital at University. They played a 24 minute version of 'Chime' to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I did a DJ set before Orbital at University. They played a 24 minute version of 'Chime' to finish.
    Ah, Chime/Crime.

And a wonderful thing it is too