Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just had a quick look over on SIMB....

Just had a quick look over on SIMB....

They are more worried about losing Poch to Man Utd than winning tonights game.

We win 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Man with Golden Gun View Post
    They are more worried about losing Poch to Man Utd than winning tonights game.

We win 3-0.
    It'll be the summer now Solksjaer and Phelan until end of the season, which is ****ing mental in itself

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It'll be the summer now Solksjaer and Phelan until end of the season, which is ****ing mental in itself
    Seems to make sense, no chance of getting MP before the end of the season, so if he is the number 1 choice then caretaker manager for the rest of this season seems the logical choice...... not sure if they will spend much in Jan unless MP, has verbally agreed to go and gives the names of players he wants??
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Seems to make sense, no chance of getting MP before the end of the season, so if he is the number 1 choice then caretaker manager for the rest of this season seems the logical choice...... not sure if they will spend much in Jan unless MP, has verbally agreed to go and gives the names of players he wants??
    Why no chance? United are the richest club in the world, the fee being touted for MP is £34m. OGS has manged some pony Scandinavian side, they could end up having a proper annus horribilis

OGS has manged some pony Scandinavian side, they could end up having a proper annus horribilis
    And got sacked by Cardiff after he'd overseen their relegation to the Championship.

he has some great managerial form :rubshands:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Why no chance? United are the richest club in the world, the fee being touted for MP is £34m. OGS has manged some pony Scandinavian side, they could end up having a proper annus horribilis
    Because I can't see him wanting to leave befoe Spurs have played in the new stadium, also while Spurs are in the CL I think he will stay..... Man U don't seem to be in a rush and have far more chance to get him in the summer as Spurs are more likely to agree to it as it then gives them time to get a new manager.

Because I can't see him wanting to leave befoe Spurs have played in the new stadium, also while Spurs are in the CL I think he will stay..... Man U don't seem to be in a rush and have far more chance to get him in the summer as Spurs are more likely to agree to it as it then gives them time to get a new manager.
    With the best will in the world, I'm not having that. Jobs like United don't come around that often (well, usually) and you need to be flavour of the month at the right time. I'm really not sure that leading out spurs at the new stadium is that big of a deal for a manager

With the best will in the world, I'm not having that. Jobs like United don't come around that often (well, usually) and you need to be flavour of the month at the right time. I'm really not sure that leading out spurs at the new stadium is that big of a deal for a manager
    MP will see out the season at them.

ManU will pay a big slice off their stadium costs.

Everywon's a winner*

* I'd like to take this opportunity, again, to point out that MP has, in fact, won fúck all as a manager. Excluding 4 manager of the month awards :trophy:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well since Man U hvae said that they won't look for a new manager until the summer, he hasn't trurned them down and it gives all sides a chance to agree any package etc well in advance

Well since Man U hvae said that they won't look for a new manager until the summer, he hasn't trurned them down and it gives all sides a chance to agree any package etc well in advance
    Still a very real danger that ZZ will put his hat in the ring and with no severance package required, could be the most likely.