Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So we buy everyone from Dortmund and now the Scum will have a CL QF.

So we buy everyone from Dortmund and now the Scum will have a CL QF.

I also have nothing against Dick but the squad's all wrong for the style he wants.

Hector's a great FB, but not a WB as he needs someone to play 1-2s with so he gets behind the defence and down to the bye-line to cut it back.

But we're playing 3 at the back because we've only got **** defenders. We needed to buy two top drawer CHs to get the best from this team.

Then, with decent defenders behind him, LT11 would be fine in the DM role.

But we need extra bodies to help him, and we therefore have less creativity. And we also need AI and HM to do the defensive work, instead of Rambo who can score and make 20 a season cos we're letting him go on a free, and Ozil who we're paying £350k a week to warm the bench for the rest of his career.

He hasn't found a system that gets the best out of either striker and the chopping and changing as helped win many games in the 2nd half but we don't have a set first XI.

All this stems from having crap defenders. I know it's gonna take several windows to fix, but if we'd spent big on some defenders and a goalie, we could be in a position to get a CL place and then buy top players.

City, Utd and Chavs always have money. Now the Scousers are spending, we're not gonna be able to catch up. But the Septic owner will stay in his counting house. PHW was right, we should never have let his sort anywhere near the club.

If we're gonna be shîte, can we just get some midget no.10s and score some sexy goals.

You worry way to much. and that's coming from me.

who cares anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You worry way to much. and that's coming from me.

who cares anymore?
    I'm just sulking, Pat. I miss sexy goals. I don't mind being crap if we score sexy goals.