Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useless Kraut cünt in goal. Shîte defenders. No creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Vaessen's moment of glory View Post
    Wow, so some of you chaps don't rate Emery at all? Isn't it a bit unfair to write him off as a George Graham-type? (bearing in mind that the George Graham sides of 1987-91 actually played some great football and weren't short of flair players). I mean, he's yet to build a side of his own and the current one has been scoring plenty of goals. We were always going to struggle today (we usually do at Saints anyway) with that makeshift defence. Kos was well off the pace, this game came waaay too early for him, but there weren't any other options. Leno clearly struggles at crosses, he's got away with it a few times, but not today. 22 games unbeaten , regardless of the opposition, is a pretty good run I'd say. But hey, whatever....
    1. I don't blame the dago, I blame the Septic owner. He's trying to build a team that will play his way with the unbalanced squad AW {pbuh} left him. And I accept that it will take a few transfer windows. It's just that with the ageing top players, those on super expensive contracts and the board only coughing up for ****ters when we need 2 x £50m+ CHs mean the cards are against him.

2. I love GG. He's got great initials and he gave me some of the happiest times of my life and some of the best footy I've ever seen even in trophy free seasons (end of '91-92, for example.} It's just if we're gonna have a workman like MF and not very good wide players {eg 1994} I want a world class back 5, Ian Wright Wright Wright and 1-0 to The Arsenal.

It's just we have 4 players between our DM and our striker and they're all donkeys. And while Nacho is ace, and Hector is ace when he has a wide right player who he knows how to work with and who can get him to the bye-line for cutback assists, the other 3 of the back 5 are also donkeys, barring Kos who's ageing and just coming back from injury.

If we aren't gonna compete, I want to see us score sexy goals. Yes, I know I'm spoilt. But look at that goal Rambo made and scored with a backheel. Or the ones Ozil made against Fulham. Or the kung fu goal Ozil made for Rambo last season. Can you imagine Mhikky, Iwobi, Gwendo or Xhaka doing that?

We should have kept Santi. Even if one leg was broken, he'd still have more talent in the other than all those four put together.

We've got a DM and a striker {either} who are top drawer. We have two full backs who are great if the team know hows to play with them. The rest are donkeys. If we're gonna be ****, let's at least play Rambo and Ozil.

I want lots of midget No.10s. Torreira's great cos he's a world class midget. Ok, the striker's aren't midgets but I accept that and they're not exactly Peter Crouch.

Imagine replacing any two of the 4 MFs with Santi and TR7.

On the plus side...the next 2-3 transfer windows will be fun with Raul & Sven collaborating with Unai.

Of course we’re not getting any flashy purchases like Virgil Van Dyke but a few more Torreira and Guendouzi types will do for me.

It’s pretty clear we’ll get a centre half in January but the interesting thing will be - what time in January?

Always hated when Wenger waited until the last day to bring someone in when we needed him much earlier.

Ideally we get someone on Jan 1st and then give them their first start a few days later away at Blackpool or Solihull (welcome to England!!). Get him blooded fast.

Mind you I wouldn’t put it past Unai to go left field and give someone like Zechariah Medley a shot...he travelled with the team yesterday so must be on Unai’s radar.

Main reason I’m not tremendously bothered about yesterday is because I accepted long ago that it would take Unai a while to figure out ‘his’ team and to weed out the time wasters / washed up types.

Ozil is all washed up and can go. The club have played a blinder with him because there won’t be any backlash from his pro-Muslim social media following like with Germany in the summer.

Kos needs to retire...he’s like an ageing boxer whose been in one too many wars. It’s time to hang up the gloves. Someone needs to sit with the lad and spell it out for him.

Yeah, it's complicated ..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Vaessen's moment of glory View Post
    Wow, so some of you chaps don't rate Emery at all? Isn't it a bit unfair to write him off as a George Graham-type? (bearing in mind that the George Graham sides of 1987-91 actually played some great football and weren't short of flair players). I mean, he's yet to build a side of his own and the current one has been scoring plenty of goals. We were always going to struggle today (we usually do at Saints anyway) with that makeshift defence. Kos was well off the pace, this game came waaay too early for him, but there weren't any other options. Leno clearly struggles at crosses, he's got away with it a few times, but not today. 22 games unbeaten , regardless of the opposition, is a pretty good run I'd say. But hey, whatever....
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."