Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not convinced too many of these kids will be here in the long term.

Not convinced too many of these kids will be here in the long term.

Nketia - In the pocket of the Carrierbag right back all night.
    Willock - Wasteful distribution.
    Saka - Runs around a fair bit but not that productive.

Meh

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

Meh
    Maitland Niles looks good though
    Some very high numbers on the pitch tonight..87 , 49 , 59 . These Keurig boys are absolute ****e

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Maitland Niles looks good though
    Some very high numbers on the pitch tonight..87 , 49 , 59 . These Keurig boys are absolute ****e
    Agree about Maitland Niles but he's becoming quite established. The rest could quite easily be playing for Forest or Ipswich within a couple of years.

Well at least Saka nearly killed the goalkeeper...

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

Meh
    There#'s a bit of a running theme with these lads. I first noticed it with Iwobi and it appears all the rest of them suffer with it. It's a sort of round-shouldered, languid, too-cool-for-school show of unbovveredness. Note that the lower lip always dangles.

Someone needs to tell these semi-feral youths to stand up straight, lift their heads and try to look like gentlemen rather than guttersnipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There#'s a bit of a running theme with these lads. I first noticed it with Iwobi and it appears all the rest of them suffer with it. It's a sort of round-shouldered, languid, too-cool-for-school show of unbovveredness. Note that the lower lip always dangles.

Someone needs to tell these semi-feral youths to stand up straight, lift their heads and try to look like gentlemen rather than guttersnipes.
    It's a modern day youth thing tbh Dutch.

First and foremost they should remember who they are playing for.

Personally I blame Wenger. While footballing standards undoubtedly improved at times during his tenure others slipped.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Personally I blame Wenger. While footballing standards undoubtedly improved at times during his tenure others slipped.
    Hmm. I saw the team arriving at the stadium last week. They were wearing suits without ties.

This made me sad and then angry.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Let's be honest - if they were any good by the age of 18 or so they would be in the first 16, 17 players or they would be out on loan.

Those lads are the next level down and they probably all know they will end up at Coventry or the like

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm. I saw the team arriving at the stadium last week. They were wearing suits without ties.

This made me sad and then angry.
    I saw a picture on Twitter of Mkhytarian arriving for a game, dark suit and polo neck. Looked very smart almost like a secret agent. I did not disapprove though would not personally dress in such a way.

Other teams arrive in tracksuits and resemble a group of lads who have snapped in the face of continued social decline and have had no option but to smash up the local FootLocker.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Let's be honest - if they were any good by the age of 18 or so they would be in the first 16, 17 players or they would be out on loan.

Those lads are the next level down and they probably all know they will end up at Coventry or the like
    Not many 18 year olds really in the first team squads of elite sides.

Most will end up next level down as you say but that is the same at most clubs.

I hope AMN and ESR have futures at the club as they both look like players to me.

Essentially the rest can fúck off.