Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not convinced too many of these kids will be here in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not many 18 year olds really in the first team squads of elite sides.

Most will end up next level down as you say but that is the same at most clubs.

I hope AMN and ESR have futures at the club as they both look like players to me.

Essentially the rest can fúck off.
    I thought Saka got better and better as match went on, should have scored but other than that, I thought he was great to watch

As I observed our substitute last night waiting to join the field of play I

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There#'s a bit of a running theme with these lads. I first noticed it with Iwobi and it appears all the rest of them suffer with it. It's a sort of round-shouldered, languid, too-cool-for-school show of unbovveredness. Note that the lower lip always dangles.

Someone needs to tell these semi-feral youths to stand up straight, lift their heads and try to look like gentlemen rather than guttersnipes.
    saw him spit on the sacred turf. He had not yet undergone any exertion but still chose to spit, knowing as he must have, he would be seen close up by the camera. I was appalled and so, I imagine, were you c?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    saw him spit on the sacred turf. He had not yet undergone any exertion but still chose to spit, knowing as he must have, he would be seen close up by the camera. I was appalled and so, I imagine, were you c?
    A gentleman never spits, h, except discreetly, into a spittoon, after several cigars and brandies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A gentleman never spits, h, except discreetly, into a spittoon, after several cigars and brandies.
    Or on your mum's arse'ole before firing it up there like :tapin:

To be fair we only need a couple to burst through and we’re good.

ESR and Reece Nelson both oooooze class.

Will wait on the rest...Willock and Nketiah have a decent fan club but plenty of work to do.

Quite like Zechariah Medley. Solid unit. Potential Sol23 in the making imo. Imagine what a summer in the gym will do to him. beast imo.

Under Wenger he would’ve gone by the wayside but hopefully the new regime will guide him the right way.

Not sure about the Spanish lad...Plesiosaur or whatever his name is...he pulls these goofy faces like Phil Jones.

Re: Sako...Unai seems to like him so that must count for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    To be fair we only need a couple to burst through and we’re good.

ESR and Reece Nelson both oooooze class.

Will wait on the rest...Willock and Nketiah have a decent fan club but plenty of work to do.

Quite like Zechariah Medley. Solid unit. Potential Sol23 in the making imo. Imagine what a summer in the gym will do to him. beast imo.

Under Wenger he would’ve gone by the wayside but hopefully the new regime will guide him the right way.

Not sure about the Spanish lad...Plesiosaur or whatever his name is...he pulls these goofy faces like Phil Jones.

Re: Sako...Unai seems to like him so that must count for something.
    I’m on the fence with Nelson. Unlike Sancho, he’s not making the starts at Hoffenheim, and is being used as an impact sub. Scored a few to his credit.