Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope all these Tory MPs coming out and backing May turn into

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    What should she have done differently and what do you think the outcome would have been?

Or are you just another gob****e who can only criticize without any realistic alternatives. Like Boris. And Corbyn. That's some nice company you're keeping there.
    She ought to have begun by preparing properly for no deal from the very start. By ruling it out, she gave the EU no incentive whatsoever to negotiate rather than simply dictating terms.
    She ought never to have set out any red lines - least of all over Ireland. This simply told the enemy what her vulnerabilities were and they’ve used them ruthlessly to nail us to the ground.
    Most importantly, however, she ought to have picked a side - naturally the side that won. The attempt to negotiate a deal that satisfies all over a binary issue was utterly doomed from the start and has simply given traitorous remainer scum encouragement to undermine our negotiating position.

She is, in short, a cùnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I simply don’t believe that reversing Brexit is politically feasible. If you think what we have now is chaos, an open attempt by the establishment to overturn the largest democratic exercise in British history will be infinitely worse. Knicker-wetting little queers like Rich who simper girlishly about how ‘damaging’ Brexit is will need a whole new word to define the damage not implementing Brexit will do.
    Yes, but consider the demographic of those who voted leave and would be outraged by a reversal of Brexit; a large number of them are middle-aged and many of them middle-class. I can imagine some protest marches and Farage spitting feathers on TV, but talk of civil war is hyperbolic. The TV and print media, led by Our BBC, will simply sweep it all under the carpet and after a brief period of mild aggravation, we'll all move on.

Democracy will have been betrayed, but whaddya gonna do?

What is this terrible Golgotha that awaits us if

I simply don’t believe that reversing Brexit is politically feasible. If you think what we have now is chaos, an open attempt by the establishment to overturn the largest democratic exercise in British history will be infinitely worse. Knicker-wetting little queers like Rich who simper girlishly about how ‘damaging’ Brexit is will need a whole new word to define the damage not implementing Brexit will do.
    Brexit is binned then b? Apart from a legion incandescent, swivel eyed old tory tossres like you taking to social media and fulminating for the next 10 years and a few northern shítholes going up in flames?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    What should she have done differently and what do you think the outcome would have been?

Or are you just another gob****e who can only criticize without any realistic alternatives. Like Boris. And Corbyn. That's some nice company you're keeping there.
    Well, for a start, very visibly making preparations for 'no deal' might at least have convinced our drunken Belgian friends that she was actually interested in negotitating, rather than rolling over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, but consider the demographic of those who voted leave and would be outraged by a reversal of Brexit; a large number of them are middle-aged and many of them middle-class. I can imagine some protest marches and Farage spitting feathers on TV, but talk of civil war is hyperbolic. The TV and print media, led by Our BBC, will simply sweep it all under the carpet and after a brief period of mild aggravation, we'll all move on.

Democracy will have been betrayed, but whaddya gonna do?
    Those demographics are very similar to the demographics of those who’ve been setting Paris on fire for the last four weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Brexit is binned then b? Apart from a legion incandescent, swivel eyed old tory tossres like you taking to social media and fulminating for the next 10 years and a few northern shítholes going up in flames?
    Ah, Terrible Golgotha, that's my nickname for your mum's mingepiece h.

Those demographics are very similar to the demographics of those who’ve been setting Paris on fire for the last four weekends.
    JRM, Nigel and Carswell at the barricades? Colonel Hardly-Worthit (ret'd) preparing Molotov cocktails?

Can't see it, man.

Ah, Terrible Golgotha, that's my nickname for your mum's mingepiece h.
    You see how difficult reasoned and informed debate is when you insist on dragging everything down to this infantile level?

Your mum's got a fanny like a ripped out fireplace c.

JRM, Nigel and Carswell at the barricades? Colonel Hardly-Worthit (ret'd) preparing Molotov cocktails?

Can't see it, man.
    Very odd idea of the pro-Leave vote you have. Consider Essex.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You see how difficult reasoned and informed debate is when you insist on dragging everything down to this infantile level?

Your mum's got a fanny like a ripped out fireplace c.
    :sigh: 12 years this January, h. I miss my Ma