Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope all these Tory MPs coming out and backing May turn into

I hope all these Tory MPs coming out and backing May turn into

The lying ********s they are when it comes to casting their vote this evening. Put this daft cow out of her misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The lying ********s they are when it comes to casting their vote this evening. Put this daft cow out of her misery.
    The current (for now) PM was handed an overflowing bucket of shít by Cameron and every single other MP, of any persuasion, has used that bucket of Brexit shít for personal and party political gain.

In short, they are all massive ****s.

Brexit will not happen. mark my words...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The current (for now) PM was handed an overflowing bucket of shít by Cameron and every single other MP, of any persuasion, has used that bucket of Brexit shít for personal and party political gain.

She's been very unlucky and treated very badly by all sides but there is no option now but to change leaders. The new leader will charge in claiming to have all the solutions and shortly find themselves in the exact same situation that May is in.

And at that point it will come down to figuring out a way to Remain or getting on with no deal. Personally, I'd like to see parliament vote on that. Make them all put their b0llocks on the line and let their constituents know where they stand so they can't weasel out of any responsibility. They either reject the result of the vote or man/woman/trans up and make the best of no deal and live with the consequences.

It's the cretins like Boris who sit on the fence proposing things that can't work and criticizing everyone and everything that wind me up.

Tend to agree that it won't happen as there is simply too much to lose and not enough to gain. But what do you see the mechanics of getting to no Brexit being? Second referendum?

She wasn't 'handed' anything. She asked for and got what she wanted. She has handled these negotiations with breathtaking incompetence and has damn near broken the Tory party in the process. I hope she dies painfully.
    And I don't see any realistic mechanism whereby Brexit doesn't happen in whatever form.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She wasn't 'handed' anything. She asked for and got what she wanted. She has handled these negotiations with breathtaking incompetence and has damn near broken the Tory party in the process. I hope she dies painfully.
    And I don't see any realistic mechanism whereby Brexit doesn't happen in whatever form.
    It's not going to happen. Ol' Jacob has shot his bolt too early. She'll survive this afternoon, go back to Brussels in January, fudge, fudge, more fudge, delay article 50, fudge fudge fudge, civil unrest but no Brexit.

I have seen the future, and it stinks.

She is 1/8 to win and 5/1 to lose in the Vote if No Confidence market.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What should she have done differently and what do you think the outcome would have been?

Or are you just another gob****e who can only criticize without any realistic alternatives. Like Boris. And Corbyn. That's some nice company you're keeping there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not going to happen. Ol' Jacob has shot his bolt too early. She'll survive this afternoon, go back to Brussels in January, fudge, fudge, more fudge, delay article 50, fudge fudge fudge, civil unrest but no Brexit.

I have seen the future, and it stinks.
    I simply don’t believe that reversing Brexit is politically feasible. If you think what we have now is chaos, an open attempt by the establishment to overturn the largest democratic exercise in British history will be infinitely worse. Knicker-wetting little queers like Rich who simper girlishly about how ‘damaging’ Brexit is will need a whole new word to define the damage not implementing Brexit will do.

It wasn’t even a fair vote.

Loads of foreigners were allowed to vote because they hailed from commonwealth countries (2-3 million maybe more).

My ex boss is a Kiwi and he applied and was given a vote. What a joke.

If you scrub those votes it’s even more of win for the Leave camp.