Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Nice flouncy flop by Guendouzi there.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Is that so? How INTERESTING. I spent two months in a town called Cleggan back in the day. 13 clicks from Clifden. Dead of winter, fvcking great. Liked Galway City too and the Twelve Bens or whatever they're called.
    Some great scenery back around there for sure . Clifden used to be great fun back in the day . Spent many a wild drunken weekend there ...was there this past july though and it seems to have gone a bit **** . I grew up 5 mins outside the city of Galway and its still a great place to visit

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Some great scenery back around there for sure . Clifden used to be great fun back in the day . Spent many a wild drunken weekend there ...was there this past july though and it seems to have gone a bit **** . I grew up 5 mins outside the city of Galway and its still a great place to visit
    Excellent fish and chips in Clifden, thats what I remember. Cool, yeah, heading out to Eire in a couple days it looks like. Won't have time to do the West but still roll up on Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Clifden is a shíthouse now. Spent a few summers of late down the coast on Maoinis Island so a spin to Clifden and Roundhouse was always on the agenda.

Galway best spot in Ireland for a weekend of ruaille buaille and general rí rá with a group of lads.