Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice flouncy flop by Guendouzi there.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Is that so? How INTERESTING. I spent two months in a town called Cleggan back in the day. 13 clicks from Clifden. Dead of winter, fvcking great. Liked Galway City too and the Twelve Bens or whatever they're called.
    Some great scenery back around there for sure . Clifden used to be great fun back in the day . Spent many a wild drunken weekend there ...was there this past july though and it seems to have gone a bit **** . I grew up 5 mins outside the city of Galway and its still a great place to visit

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Some great scenery back around there for sure . Clifden used to be great fun back in the day . Spent many a wild drunken weekend there ...was there this past july though and it seems to have gone a bit **** . I grew up 5 mins outside the city of Galway and its still a great place to visit
    Excellent fish and chips in Clifden, thats what I remember. Cool, yeah, heading out to Eire in a couple days it looks like. Won't have time to do the West but still roll up on Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    He'll learn to get better at it.
    Our diving on Saturday was appalling, although I do think there was contact in all 3 and how come their chap dived and didn't get booked?

Clifden is a shíthouse now. Spent a few summers of late down the coast on Maoinis Island so a spin to Clifden and Roundhouse was always on the agenda.

Galway best spot in Ireland for a weekend of ruaille buaille and general rí rá with a group of lads.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Our diving on Saturday was appalling, although I do think there was contact in all 3 and how come their chap dived and didn't get booked?

Contact does not necessitate a chap going over.

Mustafi was on his way down before contact and Guendozi just jumped through the air, desperation time as the clock ticked away at 0-0.

There can be no excuses however as always it is the inconsistency of adjudication which vexes, like with that cheating Spurs fúcker the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Contact does not necessitate a chap going over.

Mustafi was on his way down before contact and Guendozi just jumped through the air, desperation time as the clock ticked away at 0-0.

There can be no excuses however as always it is the inconsistency of adjudication which vexes, like with that cheating Spurs fúcker the week before.
    The ref was awful, way out of his depth

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The ref was awful, way out of his depth
    This brings up a question from me about the refs...Why is Mike Dean , one of.the leagues top officials , given the task of 4th official at United on sat and not reffing an actual game?

This brings up a question from me about the refs...Why is Mike Dean , one of.the leagues top officials , given the task of 4th official at United on sat and not reffing an actual game?
    He reffed yesterday's match I think.

Born and raised in Galway Herb
    When I went to Galway I felt someone had helicoptered Camden town over to West Ireland .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    When I went to Galway I felt someone had helicoptered Camden town over to West Ireland .
    This is a compliment Herbert ? 😊