Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's been a while, so I thought I'd drop by

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Vaessen's moment of glory View Post
    ...and say hello to all you absolute *******s! I do hope you've all been well and twinned with good health, the rest takes care of itself. I'm glad awimb is still here and I'm sure we all agree that the Arsenal have been reinvigorated in a most satisfying manner. It's all so exciting again. I'll come back on here now and again, because I miss reading about people's lunches and being defined as a cretin
    Meanwhile, this is the latest thing I've been doing as an artist (since that IS what I actually do), have a look if you're interested and feel free to be thrilled, put off or indifferent! I did miss you, regards and much respect, N

Les Animaux Sauvages (band) new video single (andrew weatherall approved):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwm_LYZeM_c
    Evening, I'm the one used to put tacky music on, sti;; do...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Tacky as in gets played on Weathrall's radio show and nominated for the 2019 Berlin Video Music awards you mean? How you been, you Vince Hilaire stalker you?

Herb, the bird's a model friend of mine, she's done lots of stuff for GUCCI etc but is now disgusted with the fashion industry. She's really intelligent actually and doesn't have many,erm, inhibitions, so to speak..
    Well quite dear boy and I am sure she is a compelling and talented artist but, well, the rules is the rules

Tacky as in gets played on Weathrall's radio show and nominated for the 2019 Berlin Video Music awards you mean? How you been, you Vince Hilaire stalker you?
    Well you've slapped me down there I was pissed obviously, a rare night on the sauce
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'