Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been a while, so I thought I'd drop by

It's been a while, so I thought I'd drop by

...and say hello to all you absolute *******s! I do hope you've all been well and twinned with good health, the rest takes care of itself. I'm glad awimb is still here and I'm sure we all agree that the Arsenal have been reinvigorated in a most satisfying manner. It's all so exciting again. I'll come back on here now and again, because I miss reading about people's lunches and being defined as a cretin
    Meanwhile, this is the latest thing I've been doing as an artist (since that IS what I actually do), have a look if you're interested and feel free to be thrilled, put off or indifferent! I did miss you, regards and much respect, N

Les Animaux Sauvages (band) new video single (andrew weatherall approved):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwm_LYZeM_c

Awesome mate

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Vaessen's moment of glory View Post
    ...and say hello to all you absolute *******s! I do hope you've all been well and twinned with good health, the rest takes care of itself. I'm glad awimb is still here and I'm sure we all agree that the Arsenal have been reinvigorated in a most satisfying manner. It's all so exciting again. I'll come back on here now and again, because I miss reading about people's lunches and being defined as a cretin
    Meanwhile, this is the latest thing I've been doing as an artist (since that IS what I actually do), have a look if you're interested and feel free to be thrilled, put off or indifferent! I did miss you, regards and much respect, N

Hey, hope all is well with you?

Cretin

I say, how nice to hear from one of our elder statesmen. So many have fallen by the wayside.

Yes, it's probably all that sex, drugs and rock & roll.

Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I say, how nice to hear from one of our elder statesmen. So many have fallen by the wayside.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Ah, he returns from the living!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Hey PV! - my favourite Bulgarian muso

That bird in the vid that keeps threatening to give us a peek of her punanny - as a rock star I presume you were invited to fire one up the old tom? And presumably took a few selfies while you were at it? You know the rules here mate.

Morning sir - hope all is good with you. Like the video

welcome back PV.

That song is not too bad, tbf

Is that an Arturia Microbrute your colleague is playing there?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Good to know you're still around, chaps, warms the heart. IUFG - yes, that's an Arturia Microbrute, though it's only in the video for visual effect. I mean, she CAN play, she's a classically trained pianist and she sings half our songs (in German and French, I sing the rest in English), but that particular part was recorded on a different synth, I don't think you can actually play that on an AM.
    Herb, the bird's a model friend of mine, she's done lots of stuff for GUCCI etc but is now disgusted with the fashion industry. She's really intelligent actually and doesn't have many,erm, inhibitions, so to speak. She didn't want to be just a pretty face, so we filmed her in some rather weird poses as well, which the director loved as he is a bit twisted.
    Sir C, good to know you're alive and kicking as Simple Minds would say.