Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You know the old jokes about getting older and your prostate swelling,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    meaning you have to get up in the night to piss?

I can't remember the last time I slept through the night. My prostate must be like a fúcking watermelon.
    Could be Sleep Apnea.

Lack of a deep sleep contributes to a lack of oxygen, which causes your kidneys to tense up, which increases the urge to pee. I had this issue about three years ago, was diagnosed, and now am on a CPAP machine. Now I frequently sleep through the night, many times waking up in the morning in the same position I started!

Before, I had the unavoidable desire to nod off at all times of the day, including around 9:00am. Nowadays seven hours of sleep has me refreshed. Changed my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Could be Sleep Apnea.

Lack of a deep sleep contributes to a lack of oxygen, which causes your kidneys to tense up, which increases the urge to pee. I had this issue about three years ago, was diagnosed, and now am on a CPAP machine. Now I frequently sleep through the night, many times waking up in the morning in the same position I started!

Before, I had the unavoidable desire to nod off at all times of the day, including around 9:00am. Nowadays seven hours of sleep has me refreshed. Changed my life.
    A CPAP machine? Is that like an iron lung or a dialysis machine? Sounds nasty.