Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know the old jokes about getting older and your prostate swelling,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You know the old jokes about getting older and your prostate swelling,

meaning you have to get up in the night to piss?

I can't remember the last time I slept through the night. My prostate must be like a fúcking watermelon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    meaning you have to get up in the night to piss?

I can't remember the last time I slept through the night. My prostate must be like a fúcking watermelon.
    I find keeping liquid intake to a minimum after around 9pm can make a big difference.

But then, I'm about 20 years younger than you, not to mention significantly healthier and in better shape, so maybe you're beyond hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I find keeping liquid intake to a minimum after around 9pm can make a big difference.

But then, I'm about 20 years younger than you, not to mention significantly healthier and in better shape, so maybe you're beyond hope.
    I'm still in good enough shape to batter you to death with your mum's corpse.

I'm still in good enough shape to batter you to death with your mum's corpse.
    Presumably you'd render me semi-conscious so you can f*ck Maureen's corpse while I'm forced to watch before finishing me off, so to speak?

Presumably you'd render me semi-conscious so you can f*ck Maureen's corpse while I'm forced to watch before finishing me off, so to speak?
    You have a deeply perverse imagination. Fancy hooking up?

You sound like a fúcking homo all the same.

Liquid intake to a minimum after 9pm ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You sound like a fúcking homo all the same.

Liquid intake to a minimum after 9pm ffs.
    You think that's gay - check out Chief Arrowhead's post in this same thread. He's been diagnosed with a stupid, made-up sleeping disease that requires him to be strapped to some kind of machine while he sleeps

You think that's gay - check out Chief Arrowhead's post in this same thread. He's been diagnosed with a stupid, made-up sleeping disease that requires him to be strapped to some kind of machine while he sleeps
    I'm not wearing this in bed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../7/7f/CPAP.png

It just seems a bit Blue Velvet, doesn’t it?

He's American, m, you expect it of him. You're British - we won the bloody war you know

Hi Chief