Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You know the old jokes about getting older and your prostate swelling,

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You sound like a fúcking homo all the same.

Liquid intake to a minimum after 9pm ffs.
    You think that's gay - check out Chief Arrowhead's post in this same thread. He's been diagnosed with a stupid, made-up sleeping disease that requires him to be strapped to some kind of machine while he sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Could be Sleep Apnea.

Lack of a deep sleep contributes to a lack of oxygen, which causes your kidneys to tense up, which increases the urge to pee. I had this issue about three years ago, was diagnosed, and now am on a CPAP machine. Now I frequently sleep through the night, many times waking up in the morning in the same position I started!

Before, I had the unavoidable desire to nod off at all times of the day, including around 9:00am. Nowadays seven hours of sleep has me refreshed. Changed my life.
    A CPAP machine? Is that like an iron lung or a dialysis machine? Sounds nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Presumably you'd render me semi-conscious so you can f*ck Maureen's corpse while I'm forced to watch before finishing me off, so to speak?
    You have a deeply perverse imagination. Fancy hooking up?

You sound like a fúcking homo all the same.
    ...and possibly a bed-wetter.

Liquid intake to a minimum after 9pm ffs.
    He probably has just one small sherry or pineau before bedtime, sw. You know, that type of person.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You think that's gay - check out Chief Arrowhead's post in this same thread. He's been diagnosed with a stupid, made-up sleeping disease that requires him to be strapped to some kind of machine while he sleeps
    I'm not wearing this in bed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../7/7f/CPAP.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I can assure you he isn't, i.
    alternatively, get yourself one of these

https://www.stadiumpal.com/product/stadium-pal-kit/
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He's American, m, you expect it of him. You're British - we won the bloody war you know

Hi Chief

He's American. That alone is an excuse of sorts.

I am a cancer expert c. It is critical that you ignore any symptoms you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My doctor told me he was going to check my prostate once and I agreed.

Never, ever again. I swear he shoved a wardrobe up my fundament.

I'll take the cancer thanks.
    Running to your doctor like a baby is exactly what the cancer wants. Ignore it it and it will sulk and go away.

I'm pissing six or seven times a night, with excruciating pain right there were the prostate is but it needn't think it's going to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Running to your doctor like a baby is exactly what the cancer wants. Ignore it it and it will sulk and go away.

I'm pissing six or seven times a night, with excruciating pain right there were the prostate is but it needn't think it's going to win!
    Definitely. I'm completely ignoring this mahoosive tuma on my face as well.