Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any news on Holding?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They've been banging that drum for years though. To stop now would be the same as admitting they'd actually been wrong for years too.
    They are the footballing equivalent of the DUP.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jesus - I was wrong earlier when I thought Berni was being even more tedious than you. You're still No 1
    I should fu*cking well think so too!

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Quite. You'd think that intelligent, mature people would understand that you can recognize Wenger's achievements and what a great start we've had under Unai; they're not mutually exclusive.

And anyone that can't see how much better the team is playing has a short memory and probably needs a new hobby.
    Oh well I'm glad we're playing a lot better. Along with the "4th placed trophy" the "20 games unbeaten" trophy and the "above spurs for three days" trophy, we're on course for a glorious quadruple.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    They are the footballing equivalent of the DUP.
    ****ing hell- harsh, sw, harsh

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Oh well I'm glad we're playing a lot better. Along with the "4th placed trophy" the "20 games unbeaten" trophy and the "above spurs for three days" trophy, we're on course for a glorious quadruple.
    Shame the people who were desperate for Wenger to leave are also the people who belittled the 4th place trophy. What solace for them?

When we have a downturn we can expect the 'it's because of the **** players Wenger signed.' excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Let it go, m; for your own sanity.

The king is dead. Long live the king and all that.

All your little-girl blubbing isn't going to bring him back.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I suspect Monty is being a cheeky little imp
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Shame the people who were desperate for Wenger to leave are also the people who belittled the 4th place trophy. What solace for them?

When we have a downturn we can expect the 'it's because of the **** players Wenger signed.' excuse.
    No, it was Wenger Himself who belittled the first-place trophy by inventing the fourth-place trophy in the first place.

If you follow me..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, it was Wenger Himself who belittled the first-place trophy by inventing the fourth-place trophy in the first place.

If you follow me..
    Oh how they howled 'Wenger OUT' when we finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Ignoring the fact it was the likes of City, United, Liverpool and Chelsea we were outperforming (with significantly less resource).

Now we have a new man who is delivering similar results and he's a genius.

Bring back Arsene imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh how they howled 'Wenger OUT' when we finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Ignoring the fact it was the likes of City, United, Liverpool and Chelsea we were outperforming (with significantly less resource).

Now we have a new man who is delivering similar results and he's a genius.

Bring back Arsene imo.
    you and monty need a new hobby, r
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”