Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any news on Holding?

Any news on Holding?

Looked like an ACL

and how that wasn't given as a foul by Rashford

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Looked like an ACL

He may have a Big injury where as Ramsey has a Small injury according to Unai

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Looked like an ACL

Banned by feminists

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

He may have a Big injury where as Ramsey has a Small injury according to Unai
    These are going to be the verbal tics that we all take the p*ss out of when we wake up from the honeymoon period and realise we're still 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    These are going to be the verbal tics that we all take the p*ss out of when we wake up from the honeymoon period and realise we're still 5th
    Jesus - I was wrong earlier when I thought Berni was being even more tedious than you. You're still No 1

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jesus - I was wrong earlier when I thought Berni was being even more tedious than you. You're still No 1
    And Burney is on a wind up - I think Monty really means it.

And yes it really is unbelievably tedious but at the same time watching them deny reality and moan like little bitches has a pleasant side to it too.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And Burney is on a wind up - I think Monty really means it.

And yes it really is unbelievably tedious but at the same time watching them deny reality and moan like little bitches has a pleasant side to it too.
    They'd be far better off acknowledging the upturn in performance and the growing acceptance* that Unai is benefitting from the fantastic foundation left to him by the visionary genius who preceded him

*one article by Barney Ronay and a comment on Football365

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They'd be far better off acknowledging the upturn in performance and the growing acceptance* that Unai is benefitting from the fantastic foundation left to him by the visionary genius who preceded him

*one article by Barney Ronay and a comment on Football365
    Quite. You'd think that intelligent, mature people would understand that you can recognize Wenger's achievements and what a great start we've had under Unai; they're not mutually exclusive.

And anyone that can't see how much better the team is playing has a short memory and probably needs a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Quite. You'd think that intelligent, mature people would understand that you can recognize Wenger's achievements and what a great start we've had under Unai; they're not mutually exclusive.

And anyone that can't see how much better the team is playing has a short memory and probably needs a new hobby.
    They've been banging that drum for years though. To stop now would be the same as admitting they'd actually been wrong for years too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They've been banging that drum for years though. To stop now would be the same as admitting they'd actually been wrong for years too.
    As usual red, you are spot on. This is more about themselves and their egos than any particular love they had for Wenger.

They need to man up, accept that they were wrong, and move on and start supporting Arsenal again.