Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any news on Holding?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh how they howled 'Wenger OUT' when we finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Ignoring the fact it was the likes of City, United, Liverpool and Chelsea we were outperforming (with significantly less resource).

Now we have a new man who is delivering similar results and he's a genius.

Bring back Arsene imo.
    Wee bit of advice R, just be quiet here.

M and B we can to a degree take seriously, certainly with respect to the effete Jew we have always known his views on these issues.

You are just a puppet. Desperate to be in the gang.

I am still not even convinced you are a real puppet as I struggle with the concept of such a stupendously dense person going about everyday life.

You need to be a little more forgiving of Dick I think s ( OK if I call you Dick Rich?).

He is basically a vulgar hairy-back boer with a medical degree desperate for the acceptance and approval of the english middle classes whom he identifies as Berni and Sir C. Hence the continual "I'm dining/staying/drinking in Mayfair/South Ken tonight, any suggestions" posts, as if there are no food guides available to him outside of AWIMB (he is blissfully unaware that c spends his evenings in a caravan on his 2nd hand car lot eating baked beans and swigging cheap whisky).

It is pitiful of course but he deserves your sympathy rather than your disdain.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You need to be a little more forgiving of Dick I think s ( OK if I call you Dick Rich?).

He is basically a vulgar hairy-back boer with a medical degree desperate for the acceptance and approval of the english middle classes whom he identifies as Berni and Sir C. Hence the continual "I'm dining/staying/drinking in Mayfair/South Ken tonight, any suggestions" posts, as if there are no food guides available to him outside of AWIMB (he is blissfully unaware that c spends his evenings in a caravan on his 2nd hand car lot eating baked beans and swigging cheap whisky).

Perhaps R/D could become our care in the community project???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

A washed up bloke from the motor trade in Kent and a journalist from Croydon, both sons of Ireland when all is said and done.

Hardly members of the Bullingdon Club.

Steady on h, Sir C certainly doesn't drink cheap whisky

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He says he doesn't, but can you really trust him? He had no sense of smell for years so it wouldn't make any difference if he was drinking single malt or meths
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'll drink any old scotch when I'm drowning it in soda, la. Bells, Grants, Teachers, Grouse... I have no shame whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'll drink any old scotch when I'm drowning it in soda, la. Bells, Grants, Teachers, Grouse... I have no shame whatsoever.
    Teachers?

Really?

Wow!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Teachers?

Really?

Wow!
    If you can tell the difference between Teachers and Grouse in a scotch and soda, I take my hat off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you can tell the difference between Teachers and Grouse in a scotch and soda, I take my hat off to you.
    I'd imagine one tastes like bleach and the other tastes like a slightly harsher bleach
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”