Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Any news on Holding?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'll drink any old scotch when I'm drowning it in soda, la. Bells, Grants, Teachers, Grouse... I have no shame whatsoever.
    Overrated things: single-malt whisky. A lot of wànkery about fùck all if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, it was Wenger Himself who belittled the first-place trophy by inventing the fourth-place trophy in the first place.

If you follow me..
    I follow you, I just don't agree with you. Wenger rightly recognised that the consistency to finish top 4 over that period was an incredible achievement in itself. Finishing their once is now considered 'something'.

This doesn't belittle first.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Overrated things: single-malt whisky. A lot of wànkery about fùck all if you ask me.
    I enjoy swilling it on occasion but what I can't get my head round is the peaty stuff. The TCP. Bleeeurgh.

I enjoy swilling it on occasion but what I can't get my head round is the peaty stuff. The TCP. Bleeeurgh.
    Exactly. People who claim to enjoy that stuff are clearly frauds with no actual olfactory capability, but a desperate need to be perceived as possessing sophisticated tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Exactly. People who claim to enjoy that stuff are clearly frauds with no actual olfactory capability, but a desperate need to be perceived as possessing sophisticated tastes.
    You have met Frimley haven't you?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Teachers?

Really?

Wow!
    I'm more offended by the soda

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You have met Frimley haven't you?
    I was thinking more of Headgear, tbh. He talked some right shíte abour whisky.

Mind you, he also pretended to like Belgian beer. Which is pretty much all nasty, cloying filth fit only for Belgians.

I haven't had any TCP in years
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Redbreast 15 is a fine drop.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Redbreast 15 is a fine drop.
    I was given a bottle of such a thing by my good friend berni. We sat after dinner and sampled it. Then we sampled it some more. After that we smapled a little bit and simpled some and soon there was none left and I woke up in the morning with a sore bottom