Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oh, look. We still can’t beat United away. Or defend. And we have a shît keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Emery is a wànker. Get him OUT!
    I thought players looked tired, not a great performance, ref and and assistants were facking awful. Mhiki can't finish from a yard and then scores a blinder (offside).

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Unai is waiting for you with open arms.
    And greasy hair, crooked teeth and a squeaky voice. I wouldn't wish that on redgunamo's mum tbh.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's the other way about, I think; none of the defenders in the top four would look particularly out of place playing for us.

Wenger never really looked like getting to grips with the issue over recent seasons, no matter who we played at the back, but UE has a fresh opportunity there. #judgehiminmay
    #judgehiminMay2020, imo needs at least another summer window

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I thought players looked tired, not a great performance, ref and and assistants were facking awful. Mhiki can't finish from a yard and then scores a blinder (offside).
    Yep - but we finished the game strongly which was odd. Never really had any fluency. Bailly was rather good for them as well though - can't understand why he doesn't play every week (when fit)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yep - but we finished the game strongly which was odd. Never really had any fluency. Bailly was rather good for them as well though - can't understand why he doesn't play every week (when fit)
    He was. I'd have him they don't want him.

Like the Riley game in 2004, their tactic appeared to be a high press and kick us off the park.
    It nearly worked.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Like the Riley game in 2004, their tactic appeared to be a high press and kick us off the park.
    It nearly worked.
    Thought we were clearly the better team. I think some of you have forgotten going there and struggling to create much or even being hammered. Can you imagine a Unai team losing 8-2? How many times did Wenger beat Mourinho?

We were better than them, at their place, and really should have won if not for a missed offside call and a moment of madness from Kolasinac/Leno. And it was fun to watch, the days of endless sideways passing seem to be over, thank god. And I haven't even gotten to the 20 games undefeated 22 games into the beginning of his hopefully very long Arsenal career.

Everything is just soooooo much better under Unai.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

It nearly worked.
    I thought we gave as good as we got - Utd fans I was watching with were getting quite riled by Torreira

I thought we gave as good as we got - Utd fans I was watching with were getting quite riled by Torreira
    We did. There is a leeeeetle bit more steel in this Arsenal side nowadays.

And

Apparently, when Fellaini had his hair pulled by Huth in 2016, Huth got a 3 match ban for 'violent conduct'. I do hope there is some kind of consistency applied...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Everything is just soooooo much better under Unai.
    Yes, we are back in for the 4th place cup!! (Although losing it at the moment).

I suspect you were the kind of fellow who made light of top four finishes. Am I wrong?

Guen also seems to have riled them quite a lot. Fell over rather easily when was in process of losing possession and then won a foul.....they may have a point on this