Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, look. We still can’t beat United away. Or defend. And we have a shît keeper.

Oh, look. We still can’t beat United away. Or defend. And we have a shît keeper.

Emery is a wànker. Get him OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I fear you have become intemperate. Chill your, as it were, jism, and look at matters with a sense of perspective.

Harsh, huge difference from the Wenger years.

Man U have now come down to our level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I fear you have become intemperate. Chill your, as it were, jism, and look at matters with a sense of perspective.
    If AW had been manager for that performance, the media (and others) would be crucifying us for failing to beat a palpably inferior side. There’d be talk of ‘lack of character/backbone/whatever’.
    Now, because we’re under the dago gobshíte, our failings are suddenly OK.
    Bòllocks.

If AW had been manager for that performance, the media (and others) would be crucifying us for failing to beat a palpably inferior side. There’d be talk of ‘lack of character/backbone/whatever’.
    Bòllocks.
    No, not after his first visit there, they wouldn't..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Bòllocks.
    I see you didn’t watch the game. Never mind.

Calm down and have a nice sleep.

Oh do **** off, b.

It was a shít match, because they attempted to drag us down to their level. Which they did in the first half.

Niggly fouls, rolling around like sniper victims (which we started to do too - wd The Arsenal) and chipping away at the referee. It's like the return of the ghost of Ferguson.

We gave away shít goals. So did they.

We shoud have won. Despite his howler, De Gea, once again for them, was the difference.

20 undefeated. Not to be sniffed at.

Read Twitter / redcafe. Apparently its their best performance of the season.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

And take a hangover-reducing couple of Alker Seltzer tablets
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Oh do **** off, b.

It was a shít match, because they attempted to drag us down to their level. Which they did in the first half.

Niggly fouls, rolling around like sniper victims (which we started to do too - wd The Arsenal) and chipping away at the referee. It's like the return of the ghost of Ferguson.

We gave away shít goals. So did they.

We shoud have won. Despite his howler, De Gea, once again for them, was the difference.

20 undefeated. Not to be sniffed at.

Read Twitter / redcafe. Apparently its their best performance of the season.
    The tyranny of low expectations is strong in this one.

We’ll finish fifth this year. At best.

At least we’ve still got something to moan about though. The defence is still ropey and Aubameyang isn’t quite as good as he thinks he is.