Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, look. We still can’t beat United away. Or defend. And we have a shît keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    At least we’ve still got something to moan about though. The defence is still ropey and Aubameyang isn’t quite as good as he thinks he is.
    Tbh, none of our CBs would get in any of the other top 5 teams...transfer magic to be worked in the summer.

and, I thought Auba was alright in the second half.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The tyranny of low expectations is strong in this one.

We’ll finish fifth this year. At best.
    fourth. mark my words,b.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Just Trent " ....and Aubameyang isn’t quite as good as he thinks he is."
    10 goals from 10 shots (before tonight) is none to shabby JT
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    fourth. mark my words,b.
    All bantering aside, you have noticed that this is the worst keeper we’ve had since Almunia, right?

All bantering aside, you have noticed that this is the worst keeper we’ve had since Almunia, right?
    I've just spat my wine out, b.

You did actually see Almunia play, right?

I think I've previously describe Leno as lucky. Saving with arse and elbow, etc.
    No favours were done to him tonight by his colleagues tbh.

The save from the free kick was decent. He pushed it along the byline...the recipient of the ball was (admittedly, marginally) offside. And then two defenders choose to watch the ball.

the second was a monumental, defensive **** up

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Tbh, none of our CBs would get in any of the other top 5 teams...transfer magic to be worked in the summer.

and, I thought Auba was alright in the second half.
    It's the other way about, I think; none of the defenders in the top four would look particularly out of place playing for us.

Wenger never really looked like getting to grips with the issue over recent seasons, no matter who we played at the back, but UE has a fresh opportunity there. #judgehiminmay
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Just Trent " ....and Aubameyang isn’t quite as good as he thinks he is."
    10 goals from 10 shots (before tonight) is none to shabby JT
    I’m setting the bar high for Auba. He should’ve slotted that chance away tonight. Then celebrated by driving around Old Trafford in his solid gold Lamborghini.

Had we had Owen Coyle managing, we'd have won that game.

Would have rather lost and not have those injuries.

Poor Holding might be out for months and Ramsey was playing his way to a new contract.

Was terrified when Mustafi started limping as we used up all our subs so can't be sure of his long term availability either (injured vs Spurs too)

Can you imagine the seeeens if Leno had been sent off (almost handled outside the box)

Could’ve seen Aboomerang in goal imo

If AW had been manager for that performance, the media (and others) would be crucifying us for failing to beat a palpably inferior side. There’d be talk of ‘lack of character/backbone/whatever’.
    Now, because we’re under the dago gobshíte, our failings are suddenly OK.
    Bòllocks.
    I fear that you haven't let Him go yet. All good things must come to an end, B.

Can you not learn to love again. Unai is waiting for you with open arms.