Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Oh, look. We still can’t beat United away. Or defend. And we have a shît keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    For a foul clearly seen by the referee who gave a free kick - no
    I don't think he saw the hair pull, I think he thought he pulled him back by the shoulder, as I did at first

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A free kick given for a foul.

But no yellow/red for an act that has previously been identified as violent conduct..?
    Very odd it wasn't a yellow at least but scroll down here and you'll see the ref's view - can't really claim he didn't see it so no further action can be taken

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/46464788

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I don't think he saw the hair pull, I think he thought he pulled him back by the shoulder, as I did at first
    See below - does also look like Matteo hits him the *******s as well though

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    To get that much elevation takes some doing! Giroud would have finished that
    leave off, it was hardly a
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

LA "Very odd it wasn't a yellow at least but scroll down here and you'll see the ref's view - can't really claim he didn't see it so no further action can be taken
    "
    Very annoying too

I would shoot the ref
    Or send him to League 1
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Lichtsteiner took a buffeting to the back of the head courtesy of a stray Fellaini forearm
    Guendouzi - such a mature, persistent performance and he maintained his cool in the face of some tasty fouls
    Micky Terrian's 'goal' - still in phase 1 ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Very odd it wasn't a yellow at least but scroll down here and you'll see the ref's view - can't really claim he didn't see it so no further action can be taken

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/46464788
    I think Fellaini disguised it from the ref quite well on second viewing
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Lichtsteiner took a buffeting to the back of the head courtesy of a stray Fellaini forearm
    Guendouzi - such a mature, persistent performance and he maintained his cool in the face of some tasty fouls
    Micky Terrian's 'goal' - still in phase 1 ?
    Lichtsteiner took a buffeting to the back of the head courtesy of a stray Fellaini forearm -don't remember that Brave man though - Lightstone knows where he lives
    Micky Terrian's 'goal' - still in phase 1? Wouldn't have liked that given against us

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I think Fellaini disguised it from the ref quite well on second viewing
    The ref is looking at the feet and doesn't see the hiar pull imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The ref is looking at the feet and doesn't see the hiar pull imo
    I think you may both have a good point - would still be surprised if anything is done about it