Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I really don't like that everyone seems to be expecting us to win comfortably tonight

I really don't like that everyone seems to be expecting us to win comfortably tonight

We should win but have a horrid feeling they'll produce their performance of the season

Also can't believe I didn't sort tickets out!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We should win but have a horrid feeling they'll produce their performance of the season

For the record I am not.

I believe I've mentioned several times how we're gonna get gubbed, tbf.

But if we do, it'll be iufg's fault for jinxing us.

I’m slowly talking myself out of a big bet ie

Leno could be another Richard Wright

He’s playing a back 3 because Bellend and Kolasinac can’t defend so what happens with no Mustafi? Either a back 4 with Bellend / Kola compromised or you stick with the 3 and have Lichsteiner or Maitland has the replacement centre back. Not ideal.

Then there’s other issues like the recovery time after an extremely hard game, the wingers, who comes in for Xhaka and will he leave Ozil out again?

Not so easy a game.

Might just skip the 2/1 for a win and take the 11/10 on the draw no bet. At least I get my money back if it’s a draw in that market.

Also...I’ll stick tennar on us at 90/1 on Betfair to win the whole thing (just in case Emery pulls a Ranieri and we just keep on winning).

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’m slowly talking myself out of a big bet ie

Leno could be another Richard Wright

He’s playing a back 3 because Bellend and Kolasinac can’t defend so what happens with no Mustafi? Either a back 4 with Bellend / Kola compromised or you stick with the 3 and have Lichsteiner or Maitland has the replacement centre back. Not ideal.

Then there’s other issues like the recovery time after an extremely hard game, the wingers, who comes in for Xhaka and will he leave Ozil out again?

Not so easy a game.

Might just skip the 2/1 for a win and take the 11/10 on the draw no bet. At least I get my money back if it’s a draw in that market.

Also...I’ll stick tennar on us at 90/1 on Betfair to win the whole thing (just in case Emery pulls a Ranieri and we just keep on winning).
    Absolute banker of a wet as an otter's pocket out there, been pissing down all day. Someone will mistime a sliding tackle

Absolute banker of a wet as an otter's pocket out there, been pissing down all day. Someone will mistime a sliding tackle
    So Xhaka, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So Xhaka, then?
    Suspended already

Suspended already
    Phew!

Kolasinac?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Phew!

Kolasinac?
    I was being more positive and thinking Herrera

On the other hand, they will be expecting to win comfortably. If they don't it'll be José!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."