Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have an experiment planned for later.

I have recently been much enjoying Korean Fried Chicken; the chicken wings twice fried in a coating of potato starch, rice flour and plain flour, the sauce of Gochujang, chilli sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. It's an absolute winner, every time so, to improve it, I'm going to do what those Chinamen should have thought of doing: I'm going to do it with cubes of pork belly.

These cubes will end up in a baguette with pickled carrots and coriander.

I have invented Korean Fried Banh-mi.
    You - a round-eye - are doing Asian fusion? Is that strictly legal in this day and age?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Waitrose have stated doing a gourmet, thrice fried chip. I swear they're lacing the ****s with heroin or summat.
    But surely it's only a thrice-fried chip if you fry it thrice, h?

It's an oven chip, isn't it, h?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You - a round-eye - are doing Asian fusion? Is that strictly legal in this day and age?
    Would you describe it as cultural appropriation?

Balls to them. It's a hill I'm prepared to die on. It's a hill upon which I'm prepared to die, I mean.

It's pronounced 'Aaahsome!', h.

I've got to go to Dallas in February.
    And they believe that simply saying something is awesome actually makes it ahhhhsome!!!

I have tried to convince them that the key to being awesome is actually being awesome but they don't seem to grasp the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And they believe that simply saying something is awesome actually makes it ahhhhsome!!!

I have tried to convince them that the key to being awesome is actually being awesome but they don't seem to grasp the concept.
    Waiters say it when you give them your order. How is 'awesome' an appropriate term to describe someone being capable of ordering food? Awesome is a word to describe God or the vastness of space or my cock. It's not a word to use because someone has ordered a Reuben sandwich.

But surely it's only a thrice-fried chip if you fry it thrice, h?

It's an oven chip, isn't it, h?
    oh yes...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

If you do them for 30 minutes at 210 - thermo-nuclear blast the feckers, they are really very splendid.