Thread: Americans.

Americans.

They're just simpletons, really.

No offence, like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

No offence, like.
    giving simpletons a bad name, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

No offence, like.
    Sorry, what have they done now?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, what have they done now?
    I just saw a clip of an American cooking show on 't youtubes. The fella claimed he was going to show up The Best Cheesy Garlic Fries ever! So he started by getting a packet of oven chips out of the freezer. Then he got a bag of pre-grated 'white Cheddar' (?) from the fridge. The piece de resistance, of course, was the tube of garlic slurry...

They're just fúcking thick.

I just saw a clip of an American cooking show on 't youtubes. The fella claimed he was going to show up The Best Cheesy Garlic Fries ever! So he started by getting a packet of oven chips out of the freezer. Then he got a bag of pre-grated 'white Cheddar' (?) from the fridge. The piece de resistance, of course, was the tube of garlic slurry...

Yes. Although, to be fair, I would still happily eat that.

I quite like adding garlic powder, onion powder and smoked paprika to salt when seasoning chips. I recommend this.

God, it's ages since I had a chip.

Was the chap wearing an absurdly large hat and grinning maniacally to reveal ghastly

bleached white teeth and did he keep saying awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It's pronounced 'Aaahsome!', h.

I've got to go to Dallas in February.

I quite like adding garlic powder, onion powder and smoked paprika to salt when seasoning chips. I recommend this.

I have an experiment planned for later.

I have recently been much enjoying Korean Fried Chicken; the chicken wings twice fried in a coating of potato starch, rice flour and plain flour, the sauce of Gochujang, chilli sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. It's an absolute winner, every time so, to improve it, I'm going to do what those Chinamen should have thought of doing: I'm going to do it with cubes of pork belly.

These cubes will end up in a baguette with pickled carrots and coriander.

I have invented Korean Fried Banh-mi.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Exactly so. He really did keep describing the finished product as 'awesome'.

Daft ****.

Waitrose have stated doing a gourmet, thrice fried chip. I swear they're lacing the ****s with heroin or summat.