Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF? At PMQs, Corbyn just asked May not one single question about Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Porters? And you accuse me of having an Irish palate?

Anyway, we're gonna get gubbed.
    It's fantastic stuff, from our local artisan brewery. Chocolate, coffee, leather and tobacco. It's like drinking a gentleman's club.

It's going to be like that day in 1998 when Overmars made us all believe we might actually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's fantastic stuff, from our local artisan brewery. Chocolate, coffee, leather and tobacco. It's like drinking a gentleman's club.

It's going to be like that day in 1998 when Overmars made us all believe we might actually do it.
    Need a bit more of this, imo

You can stick your two points up your arse, btw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Mr Ian Harvey (PBUH) gave me a bottle of something called Breakfast Stout on Sunday. Haven't been up early enough to try it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mr Ian Harvey (PBUH) gave me a bottle of something called Breakfast Stout on Sunday. Haven't been up early enough to try it yet
    Was he trying to persuade you to come on an adventure to recover his lost gold from under a dragon, la?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Need a bit more of this, imo

You can stick your two points up your arse, btw
    We can't afford another points deduction, i. We're about 10 points off the top already.

Was he trying to persuade you to come on an adventure to recover his lost gold from under a dragon, la?
    He was mostly just grinning from ear to ear - as indeed most of us were