Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF? At PMQs, Corbyn just asked May not one single question about Brexit.

WTF? At PMQs, Corbyn just asked May not one single question about Brexit.

I mean I know he's supposed to be a pacifist, but surely he must possess some killer instincts?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean I know he's supposed to be a pacifist, but surely he must possess some killer instincts?
    Maybe he’s as bored with it as the rest of us.

It’s interminable.

I managed to endure some of the debate yesterday and was perplexed at how often Corbyn's flow was interrupted by interventions from his own side. Is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I managed to endure some of the debate yesterday and was perplexed at how often Corbyn's flow was interrupted by interventions from his own side. Is that normal?
    At one point, Dawn Butler seemed to be telling him what to say.

I read that - he just doesn't want to engage on the subject at all. Hence ****ing around with the TV debates (which I am not convinced are worth anything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Maybe he’s as bored with it as the rest of us.

It’s interminable.
    Indeed. Anyway as a true Gooner his mind is probably on tonight's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I read that - he just doesn't want to engage on the subject at all. Hence ****ing around with the TV debates (which I am not convinced are worth anything anyway.
    The TV debate thing never made any sense to me in the sense that this really isn't a party issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed. Anyway as a true Gooner his mind is probably on tonight's game.
    You realise we'rew on the telly? I've got a rake of Bexley Brewery's finest Black Prince Porters lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise we'rew on the telly? I've got a rake of Bexley Brewery's finest Black Prince Porters lined up.
    Porters? And you accuse me of having an Irish palate?

Anyway, we're gonna get gubbed.

Porters? And you accuse me of having an Irish palate?

Anyway, we're gonna get gubbed.
    Late United winner in off Fellaini's swinging elbow
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”