Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So there it is. May's deal would in effect give the EU the power unilaterally to

So there it is. May's deal would in effect give the EU the power unilaterally to

separate Northern Ireland from the rest of the United Kingdom.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtpqOt9XgAAcOZE.jpg:large

And what nation would that that mad dog infested strip of bogland then

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    separate Northern Ireland from the rest of the United Kingdom.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtpqOt9XgAAcOZE.jpg:large
    belong to? would it become a nation it its own right?

I wonder what we would called it?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Ireland.

Keep your seditious utterances to yourself or by God I'll have ye

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ireland...
    horsewhipped sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Like the rest of that servile island, it would simply be a colony of the EU. It therefore wouldn't require a name. But for convenience, 'Landing Strip One', perhaps?

Like the rest of that servile island, it would simply be a colony of the EU. It therefore wouldn't require a name. But for convenience, 'Landing Strip One', perhaps?
    Micktopia?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good luck handling a million angry prods with your tinpot army.

An armoured Saracen full of paras has, as we speak, crossed the border and is headed to your hovel to have a word.

It is really only the complete spastic lunatic prods who will row in behind the DUP (and of course there is plenty of them). The same type of lunatic that would have stood behind calls to burn all catholics as was made during the 80s (G Seawright).

You must remember that the majority of NI people voted to remain and certainly the ‘narrative’ emerging is that business want and need to stay. There is also enormous resentment towards the DUP simply saying no to absolutely everything even at times before they know what it is they are saying no to.

Now had the terms of the vote been “Stay and become part of a united Ireland” then who knows but a million prods wouldn’t be up in arms.

Prods have changed anyway. The fúckers are all down here having a great time every time the rugby is on. A lot of the old hatred and mistrust has evaporated.