Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I must say, hats off to Johnny Frenchman.

I must say, hats off to Johnny Frenchman.

Tremendously heartening to see that vile, arrogant, granny-bothering freak Macron getting put in his place. Of course, he’s the darling of all the very worst people in the world (Hillary Clinton, The Guardian, the EU etc, etc), which of course goes a long way to explaining why normal people hate him so passionately.

Also, good to see people pointless virtue-signalling 'green' taxation that will make fùck all difference to climate change (and, y'know, and actually impoverishes and kills people) getting the kicking it so richly deserves.

All in all, chapeau!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tremendously heartening to see that vile, arrogant, granny-bothering freak Macron getting put in his place. Of course, he’s the darling of all the very worst people in the world (Hillary Clinton, The Guardian, the EU etc, etc), which of course goes a long way to explaining why normal people hate him so passionately.

Also, good to see people pointless virtue-signalling 'green' taxation that will make fùck all difference to climate change (and, y'know, and actually impoverishes and kills people) getting the kicking it so richly deserves.

All in all, chapeau!
    Wait for the next election. They'll vote for him, or someone just like him. Nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait for the next election. They'll vote for him, or someone just like him. Nothing changes.
    Well the French Presidential voting system is basically designed to ensure nothing ever changes. In all recent votes, it's been between the FN and *Insert Faceless Corporate Drone Name Here*, which mean the latter always wins no matter how utterly hopeless they are. They really do have to grasp that if they're actually going to change anything, they're going to have to finally grasp the nettle and vote for the FN at some point.

Or they could just cut some cùnt's head off or have a military coup again, of course.

I was thinking about this Climate Change lark...we’re only 4 years away from the events of Solyent Green.

It’s pretty amazing that the general consensus back then was that we would be living in that sort of world by now.

But if anything it’s way better now.

Makes you wonder about all the cr ap they thought us at schools that were just bs.

Like whales will be extinct or oil was going to run out. We got so much oil we don’t know what to do with it...the Nigerians will even gift wrap for you lol

-

As for Macron...what a clown. No need to be so greedy. Got what he deserved.

Although I don’t how much the Antifa scumbags got involved.

If you ever get time YouTube - Proud Boys Centipede

Glorious viewing...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was thinking about this Climate Change lark...we’re only 4 years away from the events of Solyent Green.

It’s pretty amazing that the general consensus back then was that we would be living in that sort of world by now.

Makes you wonder about all the cr ap they thought us at schools that were just bs.

Like whales will be extinct or oil was going to run out. We got so much oil we don’t know what to do with it...the Nigerians will even gift wrap for you lol

-

Glorious viewing...
    Decent bunch of lads, the Proud Boys.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

-

Glorious viewing...
    It is a very reasonable question, t, to ask why it is that so many of the 'undeniable' and 'empirical facts' peddled by the environmental lobby over the last 20-odd years have proved to be nothing of the sort. And from that question, it is quite reasonable to extrapolate that some of the things they now present to us as undeniable empirical facts might be bullshìt, too.

But of course asking those questions would make you a swivel-eyed, climate change-denying lunatic (or a Trump-worshipping fascist) and will see you ostracised from decent society as though you'd touched kids or something.

This is how such orthodoxies work. To protect themselves, they must make questioning their doctrines socially/professionally impossible at least and - ideally - illegal.