Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I took the opportunity to log onto Simb for the first time in about a decade yesterda

I took the opportunity to log onto Simb for the first time in about a decade yesterda

Couldn't help but notice that the whole tone of the place has mellowed significantly, even in the aftermath of a derby c*nting.

I guess they'd say the same about this place, although that's more to do with the fact that it's dead than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Couldn't help but notice that the whole tone of the place has mellowed significantly, even in the aftermath of a derby c*nting.

I guess they'd say the same about this place, although that's more to do with the fact that it's dead than anything else.
    Was never the same after CY died.

Is that 'orrible little ginger **** still there? Apparently used to sell 'Mahommed was a peado' t shirts at the Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Was never the same after CY died.

Is that 'orrible little ginger **** still there? Apparently used to sell 'Mahommed was a peado' t shirts at the Lane
    I wonder if CY has finally hit his weight loss target.

Blimey. Loads of familiar names on there. Real fan community unlike our bunch of shítcùnts.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Why isnt it SWIMB?