Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: oh god I just realised I was sort of cheering those pricks on during the world cup.

oh god I just realised I was sort of cheering those pricks on during the world cup.

Glad they never won.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Glad they never won.
    supporting the national team is for retards and other mentally weak people, f
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Glad they never won.
    *Sigh* I did rather point this out to all you England/Tottenham-supporting spastics at the time. But oh, no! All I got was abuse as you all carried on rimming ‘Harry’ and taking it in the arse from Dele Ali.

You should all be fůcking ashamed of yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    *Sigh* I did rather point this out to all you England/Tottenham-supporting spastics at the time. But oh, no! All I got was abuse as you all carried on rimming ‘Harry’ and taking it in the arse from Dele Ali.

I do like Jesse Lingards dance thing though

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Well Harry was, sort of, y'know, handsome like Roy of the Rovers. I mean handsome in a chavvy, big dribbly fat tongued spastic kind of way.