Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Finally, some clarity from Emery on the Ramsey issue.

Finally, some clarity from Emery on the Ramsey issue.

"We need calm and to do the difference between his future and his present now. I think in the last matches his focus [is there] “He needs to think about his future, for his family and for him. If he plays like yesterday, it’s the best for him and best for us.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "We need calm and to do the difference between his future and his present now. I think in the last matches his focus [is there] “He needs to think about his future, for his family and for him. If he plays like yesterday, it’s the best for him and best for us.”
    How exactly do we ‘do the difference between his future and his present now’?

Poor Aaron must be awfully confused. Does this mean he may stay if he drops his astronomical wage demands and stops playing like a ********?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    How exactly do we ‘do the difference between his future and his present now’?

Poor Aaron must be awfully confused. Does this mean he may stay if he drops his astronomical wage demands and stops playing like a ********?
    I think that's what it means.

I suspect Mr Emery is simply making the distinction between him focusing on playing for us now as he is still an Arsenal player until such a point that he ****s off.

His presence may be of greater importance in the current regime now that Ozil is being marginalised with a view to being dumped.

Ramsey to be sold abroad in January is my current guess based on absolutely nothing concrete though naturally when it happens I will remind you all of this moment. Couple of big names being mentioned as perhaps wanting him and a cut price player who is still eligible for CL football at this stage of the season is not that easy to find.

Do you mock General Unai boy? I confidentially predict a return to this board of a

revitalised and re-enthused Nicosia Gooner who will soon put a stop to this kind of heresy.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    revitalised and re-enthused Nicosia Gooner who will soon put a stop to this kind of heresy.
    I wonder what he's up to? He's given up arguing with people on twitter. He may be shouting at traffic.

I wonder what he's up to? He's given up arguing with people on twitter. He may be shouting at traffic.
    He's a pretty big player in the annual calendar market this year. I even snapped up one myself.