Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We really, really should beat United on Wednesday

We really, really should beat United on Wednesday

Smalling, Bailly, Jones, Shaw, Lindelof, Valencia and Darmian all have injuries and Young is suspended. Plus Lukaku and Rashford both had knocks at end of Saturday's match

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Smalling, Bailly, Jones, Shaw, Lindelof, Valencia and Darmian all have injuries and Young is suspended. Plus Lukaku and Rashford both had knocks at end of Saturday's match
    I can't believe you left Sanchez out.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Oh for goodness sake, P!! This isn't the first time you have done this. Why won't you learn?!

I think it is fair to say that Jose had the sign over Wenger.

Now when he looks over, he will see Emery and not Wenger. I wonder how much that will change things?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I can't believe you left Sanchez out.
    I'm not sure United actually miss him.

Pity that little ****, Herrera is fit

I'm not sure United actually miss him.

Pity that little ****, Herrera is fit
    Nasty little fúcker him though a tidy player when he wants to be.

United / Mourinho to do all they can to turn the football match into a gnarly, scrappy affair with him and Fellaini front and centre. Entire game plan being based on the hope that a Rashford or Mata can produce that one moment or failing that the Belgian wins a header while simultaneously fouling Leno.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I think it is fair to say that Jose had the sign over Wenger.

Now when he looks over, he will see Emery and not Wenger. I wonder how much that will change things?
    Drogba's going to rape Senderos, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nasty little fúcker him though a tidy player when he wants to be.

United / Mourinho to do all they can to turn the football match into a gnarly, scrappy affair with him and Fellaini front and centre. Entire game plan being based on the hope that a Rashford or Mata can produce that one moment or failing that the Belgian wins a header while simultaneously fouling Leno.
    Could be a game for Cech, in fairness. Gives me that leetle bit extra confidence in the air.

main issue for me is Felleni

He’s turned into a beast since cutting his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    main issue for me is Felleni

He’s turned into a beast since cutting his hair.
    Torreira will fit nicely underneath his swinging elbows...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”