Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arsene Wenger was manager of The Arsenal for 22 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, he is a dago. They are naturally greasier than other people.
    I'm not sure that I really get it. I mean, when he showers and blow-dries his hair, presumably it does not look greasy. Is he then dipping his scalp in a vat of cooking oil because that gives him the look he's going for? It clearly must be intentional, but I cannot understand why he would opt for that hairstyle/grease level, given the choice?

Also, does he not earn enough to have his teeth both straightened and whitened? I feel ill just looking at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm not sure that I really get it. I mean, when he showers and blow-dries his hair, presumably it does not look greasy. Is he then dipping his scalp in a vat of cooking oil because that gives him the look he's going for? It clearly must be intentional, but I cannot understand why he would opt for that hairstyle/grease level, given the choice?

Also, does he not earn enough to have his teeth both straightened and whitened? I feel ill just looking at him.
    I thought British peoples tolerated crooked teeth? It's one of your own failings, allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good lord.

While I concur 100% with the thrust of your post I must say I am surprised.
    Why? I bow to no man in my admiration for M. Wenger, but comparing his record with Emery's, in order to prove some spurious point one way or the other, is utterly futile.

Let's be honest, Wenger had an equally as stupid face and voice.

When the rabid Wengerites have to resort to this level to try and detract from the majesty of Unai then we know the battle is won.
    What were the terms of the battle?

The treatment of Arsenal's greatest ever servant was utterly despicable by many of our deplorable fans. Has that somehow changed because someone rightly pointed out that Emery isn't exactly someone it's easy to warm to?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    What were the terms of the battle?

The treatment of Arsenal's greatest ever servant was utterly despicable by many of our deplorable fans. Has that somehow changed because someone rightly pointed out that Emery isn't exactly someone it's easy to warm to?
    How is he not easy to warm to?

Yes, how ?
    He is very much loved
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

How is he not easy to warm to?
    Well he looks like an emaciated Ray Reardon and you can only make out one word in three when he’s speaking - and even those don’t make much fùcking sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well he looks like an emaciated Ray Reardon and you can only make out one word in three when he’s speaking - and even those don’t make much fùcking sense.
    I rather enjoy his accent.

He's not incomprehensible because of any language issues, he's incomprehensible because he doesn't want to be comprehended, sop he talks utter bóllocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I rather enjoy his accent.

He's not incomprehensible because of any language issues, he's incomprehensible because he doesn't want to be comprehended, sop he talks utter bóllocks.
    His accent is very silly and not befitting a representative of Arsenal Football Club.

"Ray Reardon"

His heart is in the right place and he has a kindly yet determined nature
    10 characters? Pile of cund.