Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Disappointing

Disappointing

The lack or complete absence of media coverage on the dive and subsequent feigning of injury by the cheating ****.

Also the almost total lack of meaningful engagement from the bright stars of English football Kane and Debbie Alli.

Kane is probably still in the Greek's pocket while Alli has always been incredibly over rated.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The lack or complete absence of media coverage on the dive and subsequent feigning of injury by the cheating ****.

Also the almost total lack of meaningful engagement from the bright stars of English football Kane and Debbie Alli.

Kane is probably still in the Greek's pocket while Alli has always been incredibly over rated.
    Spurs though innit.
    Media darlings and all that.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I find your failure to call Son a ‘diving, dog-eating cůnt’ rather disappointing, tbh.

While it looked like a dive in real time and subsequent replays showed no contact at all, I'm still trying to figure out what Rob Holding was actually trying to do there? Seemed like a bit of panic set in.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    While it looked like a dive in real time and subsequent replays showed no contact at all, I'm still trying to figure out what Rob Holding was actually trying to do there? Seemed like a bit of panic set in.
    Expecting Son to shoot across goal so an attempted block I would think.

Expecting Son to shoot across goal so an attempted block I would think.

Is that an excuse or a reason?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is that an excuse or a reason?
    I don’t need to make excuses as I was not at fault nor am I in any way responsible for his actions.

It is the only course of action which I can think of in the circumstances, an attempt to block off an imminent strike on goal. An ill-conceived one as it goes.

Holding has in my view been very impressive in recent weeks. Surely he is more intelligent than to slide in at that speed from that distance as 99% of players will go down in that instance. I don’t really even blame the ref here.