Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok so that was quite fun

Ok so that was quite fun

Last edited by Monty92; 12-02-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Are you ready to embrace our new leader now Monty?...or is the jury still out ?

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Are you ready to embrace our new leader now Monty?...or is the jury still out ?
    I feel like I've just been vigorously f*cked by an attractive female stranger as my life partner was tied up and gagged in the corner and forced to watch.

I feel like I've just been vigorously f*cked by an attractive female stranger as my life partner was tied up and gagged in the corner and forced to watch.
    Perfectly summed up imo ...apart from the whole female stranger part ! Welcome aboard and viva la revolution

Traitor.

Not too long now, Monty. Soon you too will be mature enough to admit you were wrong, issue an apology to all of your fellow supporters whom you criticised for questioning Wenger and then you can move on.

Perhaps now might be the best time to get it over with?

Yes it’s been all of 12 months since we demolished spurs with a performance of great intensity and verve as we fougbt for the top four trophy :roll eyes:

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Not too long now, Monty. Soon you too will be mature enough to admit you were wrong, issue an apology to all of your fellow supporters whom you criticised for questioning Wenger and then you can move on.

Perhaps now might be the best time to get it over with?

Yes it’s been all of 12 months since we demolished spurs with a performance of great intensity and verve as we fougbt for the top four trophy :roll eyes:
    You see? You still can’t admit you were wrong and no matter how often you bring up the ‘I admitted it might be best if he goes’ line, it simply doesn’t ring true because we know you don’t mean it.

It’s great fun watching it tear you apart though.

Well that dealt with my point

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You see? You still can’t admit you were wrong and no matter how often you bring up the ‘I admitted it might be best if he goes’ line, it simply doesn’t ring true because we know you don’t mean it.

It’s great fun watching it tear you apart though.

Well that dealt with my point
    I’m at home and on an iPad so typing anything of any length is a pain so I couldn’t be bothered tearing your insanely over simplistic analysis apart.

Had I bothered it would have been along the lines of reducing Wenger’s’s performance to one win in a aseason in which we finished sixth is pretty stupid and it ignores all that Unai has achieved so quickly with relatively little investment.