Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We won a match last night

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Certainly has no argument to suggest he is picked ahead of the current Xhaka / Torreria axis.

Cannot see us getting any money in January so on that basis alone it is shocking mismanagement at high levels though equally a very difficult situation to manage.
    Swap for Cesc in Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm a big fan of Lightstoner. There's a man who know how to shíthouse.
    Indeed - proper Juve defender

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Swap for Cesc in Jan
    If Emery did that I'd consider allowing him to stay awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Swap for Cesc in Jan
    Don't tease the poor man.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It's a team sport, sc...

well, yes. But then Feo and Sanchez have also scored in FA Cup finals for us.
    He scored the winner. Twice. Once against Chelsea.

Have a look in the mirror, man.

Don't tease the poor man.
    I’m teasing myself as much Did you see the pass to Giroud’s second last night

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He scored the winner. Twice. Once against Chelsea.

Have a look in the mirror, man.
    He did not sign the contract that was offered to him. No player is bigger than the club etc.

The big issue here is not the departure of the lad from Caerphilly but the unfortunate manner of the exit.

He did not sign the contract that was offered to him. No player is bigger than the club etc.

The big issue here is not the departure of the lad from Caerphilly but the unfortunate manner of the exit.
    He was willing to sign the contract, but it was subsequently withdrawn.*

*That's what some bloke said on a podcast. How the fúck would I know?

Now that Huss Fahmy is in to do contracts, I would think we insert a one year extension clause in all deals. If Ramsey had that then we could extend him for a season and he would have a transfer value.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Now that Huss Fahmy is in to do contracts, I would think we insert a one year extension clause in all deals. If Ramsey had that then we could extend him for a season and he would have a transfer value.
    He had a transfer value last summer or perhaps the January/summer before that.

I am not for one second suggesting these are issues that are easy to manage or unique to Arsenal Football Club as one can never force a chap to sign a new deal but the current situation is not ideal.

The extension option is a sound one, but too late in this case.