Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We won a match last night

We won a match last night

and only Pokster (and now me) has mentioned it today.

wd AWIMB imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    and only Pokster (and now me) has mentioned it today.

wd AWIMB imo
    We're all focussed on Sunday, i. (Is it Sunday?)

I felt a bit sorry for Aaron Ramsey, to be honest. It's one thing telling him he isn't wanted and is free to fúck off any time he likes, it's quite another then forcing him to fly halfway round the world to chaperone the stiffs in a meaningless game played at minus 10. He is a senior professional, after all.

I'm afraid the verdict from me is a firm, "Emery Out!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I felt a bit sorry for Aaron Ramsey, to be honest. It's one thing telling him he isn't wanted and is free to fúck off any time he likes, it's quite another then forcing him to fly halfway round the world to chaperone the stiffs in a meaningless game played at minus 10. He is a senior professional, after all.

it is Sunday. 2 o'clock.

time for a few swift ones then down to the ground.

I was thinking the other week how the atmosphere has improved at the ground this season. Last few seasons its only really been the matches against them, Chelsea, Man Utd (maybe Man City and Liverpool) where the crowd has really got behind the team and created some noise.

Is that down to Wenger leaving or Emery coming?

Either way, judge Emery in May. etc.

As for Ramsey . . . meh!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quite remarkable how much he has been marginalized all the same.

Must say I am full of admiration for Emery’s treatment of the situation now that the decision has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite remarkable how much he has been marginalized all the same.

Must say I am full of admiration for Emery’s treatment of the situation now that the decision has been made.
    It’s the best way to handle it really. Also helped by the fact there’s better midfielders than him currently at the club.

I was impressed with the Swiss last night - none of this undershirt nonsense. Nice of Cech to pick short sleeves though

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it is Sunday. 2 o'clock.

time for a few swift ones then down to the ground.

I was thinking the other week how the atmosphere has improved at the ground this season. Last few seasons its only really been the matches against them, Chelsea, Man Utd (maybe Man City and Liverpool) where the crowd has really got behind the team and created some noise.

Is that down to Wenger leaving or Emery coming?

Either way, judge Emery in May. etc.

As for Ramsey . . . meh!
    That lad delivered you two FA cups, you ingrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It’s the best way to handle it really. Also helped by the fact there’s better midfielders than him currently at the club.
    Certainly has no argument to suggest he is picked ahead of the current Xhaka / Torreria axis.

Cannot see us getting any money in January so on that basis alone it is shocking mismanagement at high levels though equally a very difficult situation to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was impressed with the Swiss last night - none of this undershirt nonsense. Nice of Cech to pick short sleeves though
    I'm a big fan of Lightstoner. There's a man who know how to shíthouse.

That lad delivered you two FA cups, you ingrate.
    It's a team sport, sc...

well, yes. But then Feo and Sanchez have also scored in FA Cup finals for us.