Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NLD weekend

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I probably have missed 8/9 other ****s tbh

It WAS Christmas time, you're right.

I may have received a Kappa ski coat as crimbo pressie and was wearing it to the match
    Nice.

Pair of Adidas I expect.

LA "You were 32 at the time"

It's Timothy Lumsden
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You were 32 at the time
    14. I don't know what 14 year olds are like these days but sending one from south London to White Hart Lane to negotiate the running street battles alone seems to me... brave.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    14. I don't know what 14 year olds are like these days but sending one from south London to White Hart Lane to negotiate the running street battles alone seems to me... brave.
    I think I was 16 when I first went there - far more scared when I last went there aged about 40

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nice.

Pair of Adidas I expect.
    Most definitely.

Not my Gazelles. Not in winter.

Sambas maybe, or these . . .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think I was 16 when I first went there - far more scared when I last went there aged about 40
    I always think of the early to mid-80s as the truly scary time. On occasion I'm sure the police just reterated and let the morons get on with it. Things sort of felt out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I’ll bop the mick straight on the nose, make no mistake.
    You can't call him that you racist.

Sir C "After that it went very much downhill, culminating with getting done 5-0 at their place. A particularly miserable way to celebrate my birthday."

Legend has it that our keeper did a Sammy Nelson at that one
    In response to stick from the fans
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I always think of the early to mid-80s as the truly scary time. On occasion I'm sure the police just reterated and let the morons get on with it. Things sort of felt out of control.
    the met were too excited about going up north and twátting a few miners.
    or indeed heading down Brixton way to get unfriendly with the afro-caribbeans
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "After that it went very much downhill, culminating with getting done 5-0 at their place. A particularly miserable way to celebrate my birthday."

Legend has it that our keeper did a Sammy Nelson at that one
    In response to stick from the fans
    Don't remember that. I just kept my head down. I remember being tempted to leave early, then realising what a bad idea thast would be.