Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I tried watching that 22 July on Netflix the other day. It was lefty claptrap.

I tried watching that 22 July on Netflix the other day. It was lefty claptrap.

All about how the nice, upstanding, open borders globalists maintained their principles in spite of the terrible crimes and hatred of Anders Breivik.

In fact, it was so bad that I actually found myself more favourably disposed to the mass murderer than I was when I started watching. He had a couple of very good points imo.

Also, how sinister is it to have a lefty summer camp for children on an island anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    All about how the nice, upstanding, open borders globalists maintained their principles in spite of the terrible crimes and hatred of Anders Breivik.

In fact, it was so bad that I actually found myself more favourably disposed to the mass murderer than I was when I started watching. He had a couple of very good points imo.

Also, how sinister is it to have a lefty summer camp for children on an island anyway?
    Oh have you read his manifesto? It's absolutely bang on in large part.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Oh have you read his manifesto? It's absolutely bang on in large part.
    I did after watching it, actually. Chap was extremely sound if you ask me. Ahead of his time, in fact.

I mean perhaps he went a little far, but the impetuousness of youth and all that. Boys will be boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I did after watching it, actually. Chap was extremely sound if you ask me. Ahead of his time, in fact.

I mean perhaps he went a little far, but the impetuousness of youth and all that. Boys will be boys.
    Well, lefties are always telling us how black and brown criminals aren't inherently bad and just need to be redirected onto a better path. Strangely this never applies to white criminals.

Well, lefties are always telling us how black and brown criminals aren't inherently bad and just need to be redirected onto a better path. Strangely this never applies to white criminals.
    I was interested to note that Diane Abbott's instinctive reaction to the police foiling moped gangs and reducing their crimes by 90% was, "You can't do that!"

It's almost as if lefties are on the side of the baddies.

Yesterday, I read an article that suggested that the reporting of India's veritable epidemic of violent rape in the west was racist as it didn't take into account all the contributory factors of social division, poverty, caste hatred, religious hatred, etc, etc.

I tried to imagine an article that equivocated about rape by white men getting published as sympathetically. It was impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was interested to note that Diane Abbott's instinctive reaction to the police foiling moped gangs and reducing their crimes by 90% was, "You can't do that!"

I did rather like this response from the police in question.

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status...72996204494850

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Did you see Camden Police's official Twitter response to that?

The one I literally just posted, you mean?

I don't now why, but the photo of this missing person in Highgate made me laugh

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status...31546394763264