Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I tried watching that 22 July on Netflix the other day. It was lefty claptrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You never got on with Greg, did you? Despite your politics being closely alligned?

You thought he was a "bully"? Seems a bit of a **** reason to dislike someone in the context of an online forum, no?
    No. I thought he took his persecution of individuals to levels that were genuinely sociopathic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Say what you like about Anders, the film got very boring once he stopped slotting lefties. Remarkably efficient, he was. Not like these American spray 'n pray merchants you get.
    I don't like the bloke. There's something about him... over-confidence? You might even call it a touch of arrogance.

No, on balance, not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I was going to say NPC but wasn't sure if you lot were woke enough.
    Non-Playing Character. I get this.

No. I thought he took his persecution of individuals to levels that were genuinely sociopathic.
    Hmmmm, yeah, maybe. But still, he was funny and smart, not to be sniffed at around here.

Couldn't you overlook the ****ishness for the sake of the broader quality of the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I was going to say NPC but wasn't sure if you lot were woke enough.
    National Car Park?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't like the bloke. There's something about him... over-confidence? You might even call it a touch of arrogance.

No, on balance, not for me.
    Oh, yes. You wouldn't go for a pint with him. But he's Norwegian and barking fùcking mad - what can you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hmmmm, yeah, maybe. But still, he was funny and smart, not to be sniffed at around here.

Couldn't you overlook the ****ishness for the sake of the broader quality of the board?
    I think we all did for fùcking ages, didn't we? There are limits.

Non-Playing Character. I get this.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dp2r7HDXQAAZHwN.jpg:large

Greg Mitchell had a spiky haircut so he must have been a wrongun
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Say what you like about Anders, the film got very boring once he stopped slotting lefties. Remarkably efficient, he was. Not like these American spray 'n pray merchants you get.
    You have a point. 70 fvcking people, what the fvck.