Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I tried watching that 22 July on Netflix the other day. It was lefty claptrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I don't now why, but the photo of this missing person in Highgate made me laugh

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status...31546394763264
    'Nikehsa'

Some absolutely shocking eyebrows on this one.

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status...70564184936449

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Nikehsa'

Some absolutely shocking eyebrows on this one.

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status...70564184936449
    Jesus, if that's what her eyebrows are like, just imagine...

Did commander Brevik really do that much wrong in the grand scheme of things? He could be this century's Nelson Mandela with some slick PR.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 11-29-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Did commander Brevik really do that much wrong in the grand scheme of things? He could be this century's Nelson Mandela with some slick PR.
    You are Greg Mitchell and I claim my £5 postal order.

All about how the nice, upstanding, open borders globalists maintained their principles in spite of the terrible crimes and hatred of Anders Breivik.

In fact, it was so bad that I actually found myself more favourably disposed to the mass murderer than I was when I started watching. He had a couple of very good points imo.

Also, how sinister is it to have a lefty summer camp for children on an island anyway?
    Who are you fooling? You like that mass murderer regardless. You have a t shirt of him which you wear under sweaters.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Who are you fooling? You like that mass murderer regardless. You have a t shirt of him which you wear under sweaters.
    It's a bit more like the SJW's who favor the blood soaked Che Guevara. I don't agree with every wee thing he did that was a bit close to the bone but I agree with his overall underlying message.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    It's a bit more like the SJW's who favor the blood soaked Che Guevara. I don't agree with every wee thing he did that was a bit close to the bone but I agree with his overall underlying message.
    Ah, we have a poster who uses terms like "SJW" come into our happy valley. Well, I suppose it was inevitable.

Ah, we have a poster who uses terms like "SJW" come into our happy valley. Well, I suppose it was inevitable.
    I was going to say NPC but wasn't sure if you lot were woke enough.

You are Greg Mitchell and I claim my £5 postal order.
    You never got on with Greg, did you? Despite your politics being closely alligned?

You thought he was a "bully"? Seems a bit of a silly reason to dislike someone in the context of an online forum, no?

Say what you like about Anders, the film got very boring once he stopped slotting lefties. Remarkably efficient, he was. Not like these American spray 'n pray merchants you get.