Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't feel I ask for much in life, but it would be *quite* nice if Spurs stopped

I don't feel I ask for much in life, but it would be *quite* nice if Spurs stopped

winning football matches quite so frequently

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Agreed. Although if they could have their best side, best manager and best performances in 50 years and still win sweet fùck all, it would be quite funny. However, that's the long game.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Pat Vegas's report.
    I know Wembley is not a good gauge of atmosphere (particularly midweek) but their fans are boring.
    zero atmosphere they sang 3 songs all night.

Highlight of the whole evening was the champions league music they play before kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Pat Vegas's report.
    I know Wembley is not a good gauge of atmosphere (particularly midweek) but their fans are boring.

Highlight of the whole evening was the champions league music they play before kick off.
    All about the Europa League these days, much better competition.......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    All about the Europa League these days, much better competition.......
    I quite like apart from the silly kick off times.

Pat Vegas's report.

What time did you get home? Did you have to get on a train with loads of... y'know... that lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What time did you get home? Did you have to get on a train with loads of... y'know... that lot?
    I left immediately after they scored.
    Whilst they wait for the boring Metorpolitan line I jumped on empty Jubilee line train and went to West ham to catch a train.

Was back by 23:15

I quite like apart from the silly kick off times.
    Got those in the CL as well

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Agreed. Although if they could have their best side, best manager and best performances in 50 years and still win sweet fùck all, it would be quite funny. However, that's the long game.
    Spurs won't win anything, again, this season.

Their current manager (who also has not won a fúcking bean) will be off. The new contract is to increase the compensation.

They'll be back to Christian Gross types whilst they are crippled by mounting debt

:fingerscrossed:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    After we won the league at their place in 2004 and I'd been separated from my friends having been chased through the streets around the stadium, I found myself at Tottenham Hale. I got on a train absolutely heaving with them, all excitedly talking about what they were gonna do to any Gooner they encountered at Liverpool Street.

I've never felt more grateful for looking a bit foreign